Reviews for Sue's Sick Day
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Phew! Sue is trouble when she's sick!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I think trying to stop Reed from sitting beside Sue after she's fainted is a futile effort.
Maykayla chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i love it but read over it!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
great story!
penny3 chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
"They were monitoring her with an inferred scanner."

The second-to-last word should be "infrafred", I think. (You use "inferred" in various parts of this chapter, but I don't think that's an actual word.)

"Reed was sitting at her bedside while the doctors were running all sorts of test to try and diagnose her."

I'd add an "s" to the end of "test".

"Reed was just getting started on a formula for fireproofing Johnny’s cloths when one of the doctors came into the lab."

The word "cloths" should be "clothes".

"'Not a soul.' Reed sail"

Last word should be "said".

(You sure have a lot of typos in this chapter. I'm starting to get tired of pointing them out to you, so I'm going to end this review now.)
piper chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
i love it so far. please continue!
penny3 chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Reed should design special equipment, that can detect Sue when she's invisible.

Poor Susan! Being sick caused her to lose control over her powers!

Hm. Guess fingers really do need to "see" fingerprints, in order to scan them...

"'Why am I invisible?' she asked herself in a scratchy voice even she couldn't hear."

And yet the computer's able to hear her (though isn't able to recognize the voice)?

Well, at least this time Ben got some lines of dialogue. Better than nothing, I suppose.
penny3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Interesting premise, but why doesn't Ben have any dialogue? Reed's addressing ALL his teammates in the very beginning, yet only the three human-looking FFers speak and do stuff.