Reviews for Cheat
Reina chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
0_0 I don't know why I love this so much...but I dooooo...
Queen of Faerie chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
This is super good, please don't just leave it here!
MinxyKatt chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Oh please won't you add to the sensual, sexy, delicious, mysterious story some time in the close future *bats eyelashes* the story is one of the HOTTEST and sexiest things I've ever read! So much smut that oddly seems tasteful (with the manner in which you've written it and the use of your prose, grammar and structure) Very impressed. I'd hate for it to be a cheesy 'i-left-my-wife-to-be-with-you' thing but I would not be opposed to see these two together once more - very delicious ;P
Janesyt chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
ME AGAIN!

I've read almost everystory of yours which related to HD/DH and have reviewed some of your stories.

I just love them! You're such a genius! How could you come up with all these work of art! I want more! Please write more! It should be a HE! Oh Harry, just leave whoever the woman is! Draco is waiting for you! And you know what? He is the best thing you can own! Go for it!

And, ONCE AGANIN! I'm here, pleading you. Please, may I translate you stories into chinese? Send me an E-mail! I'll keep waiting, until I become mildewed, until I have crumbled to dust, until I am floating in the air, and everywhere.

Yours,

Jane G.S (Janesyt)
Janesyt chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
ME AGAIN!

Lexakitty8656 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
yes add more :)
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
i really hope you do add to it :) you write beautifully
Changed in a hurry chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
This is outstanding, I really enjoyed it, a great piece of writing. I do have to say that I really do not like cheating. Only when it leads Draco to Harry do I think it is acceptable.

At the end you don't actually say which way he goes, (I know you know that, you wrote it that way!) but when I read it the first time I thought he had left, going on your reviews I'm not the only one, I don't know about the others but that broke my heart a bit.

I realised that that not having confirmation of what happens didn't really help, though it did give me hope, I really hope that you continue this story further. My heart is in little pieces for them, I hate unrequited love. (Assuming that it wasn't just really awesome sex between two people not really suited and actually the begining of something epic)

I would really love to see more of this story although (as again I'm sure you already know) leaving it open this way makes it really beautiful and pioniant(sp?) but damn it all I'm a sucker for a happy ending and not above begging - please?

Xana :)
Nenne chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I think you should add to it.
Crick118 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Very poetic. You have such a timeless style; do you have any original stories? I'd love to read them, if you're willing to share, that is. I agree that the ending is almost perfect, but it's driving me nuts that Harry never learns the guy's name;it seems hardly fair. If I were Draco, I'd be seriously PO'ed that this guy never cared to learn his name. I know it makes him more anonymous and all that jazz, but I think the last thing an adulterer's lover wants to know is that said adulturer doesn't care enough to learn his name. I think subconsciously that's how Harry feels because if he really did feel this strongly about the anonymous lover, he could have at least asked. Meh.

-Crick

Qoftheday: "It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems." -Owl City
LoLuLi chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
THIS IS BRILLIANT

totally brilliant.

i hope for more, but i'm greedy :P
hpdm chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
congratulations on a brilliant story! it's beautifully written. i am curious as to weather he stepped out or in. but you can't stop here, we still need to know draco's name and harry deserves a draco, not a ginny...

please write more to this!

XoXoX
ShatteredSig chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I think cheating is beyond wrong, but I love this story. Nice job. I hope you continue it.
RippedIntoPieces chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Is it odd that I wish to cry after reading this?

Probably not, it was rather poignant and the emotion in it was heart-breaking. It's sad to know that Harry wouldn't have stayed with Draco, even though to him it was the best thing he'd ever tried.

He has morals though, as he said.

I like the way you didn't feel the need to use the canon world, I hardly ever read non-magic fanfics, but this one interested me especially as Harry and Draco didn't know each other previously, and there wasn't any of that year old animosity you get in the books and in the canon fanfics.

Anyway, lovely writing, brilliant fanfic, great ideas.

Added to my favourites.

RippedIntoPieces
Dracolovesmebest chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
omg please dont leave it there the way you wrote it it sounds more like an accidental romance than a cheat and run if that makes sense