Reviews for Release
VictoireAgathon chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Great update.

Toire
Entilzha chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Thank you very much for this great story :)
gatelover chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
I loved the end. It wasn't just sappy but our pilots had grown up and made well thought out decisions. Ok I admit, I wanted to see the two of sweat Helo out a bit. That would have been funny. Great end to a great fic.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Sorry to see this story end, but loved every moment of it. You so know that they belong together and what had happened certainly changed their lives. I'm sure they have a lot to work on but they are doing it together and are not afraid anymore. Liked the very end of the end. Still find it difficult to believe Kara is going to talk first and not hit though(ha-ha). Thanks again for a great story. Looking forward to more of your work.
Aliennut chapter 21 . 1/27/2009
Loved it!
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 21 . 1/24/2009
Yay! They're back together. Very emotional chapter. Very soul cleansing. Just what they both needed. How are you going to get Helo and Lee off the Pegasus? Hope you still have a few more chapters left. Looking forward to the next. Thanks.
gatelover chapter 21 . 1/24/2009
What a lovely chapter. I am so glad that they told the Old Man or rather the Old Man cornered them into telling. Once again gotta love Helo for trying to help his friends. I really loved how you told the chapter in various POVs and we got more details as the POV changed. I wonder what the Old Man will do to the Six that they captured. Great chapter.
cliosmuse chapter 21 . 1/24/2009
I've been following this here and at ASFic. All I can say is: finally, some relief for our pilots! What a difficult ride... I'm glad they seem to have found a little peace.
gatelover chapter 20 . 1/18/2009
Great Lee has gone totally postal. Has he lost his frakking mind going against a cylon like that. Fisk may be impressed but Adama and Roslin will not be pleased with the way he behaved. Now he has got Kara more worried then before. Come on Karl, time to intervene and get our pilots on the right track. Can't wait to see how Cole reacts to Lee taking his place and also saving his life. Great work
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 20 . 1/17/2009
Can you say don't frak with the CAG? Oh my Gods! Something else crawled up his(you know what) along with the stick that Kara keeps saying is there. Hope someone extracts them both soon. Not liking brooding Lee. You need to throw both of them in an empty room and let them go at it. Hopefully soon. I think Lee also dug himself a hole and is filling it up pretty quickly; as well as shooting himself in the foot, by making statements about his previous CAG. Even though Cole does deserve not to have a second chance. Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait for the next.
VegittoGR chapter 20 . 1/17/2009
wow, i wonder when the angst will stop lol. Good chapter though
gatelover chapter 19 . 1/16/2009
OK Seriuosly who doesn't have a thing for Lee in the shower. I am volunteering my services as a private nurse for Lee to make him feel better. Poor Karl, he wants to help but doesn't know how. When Kara finds out Lee was beat up, she is going to blame herself because he left because of her. What is going on with the Cylon? Please update soon. Nice cliffy
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 19 . 1/16/2009
Oh, Cole Taylor is such a bad man(would like to add a few expletives, but can't). I so hope Lee gets revenge. Hurray for Helo. Helo to the rescue. Poor Lee. We need love. Where's the love? We all know the cylon is off to kill Cain(Aw. Too bad). Thanks for the chapter. Update soon.
Uberscribbler chapter 19 . 1/16/2009
I've been waiting the past couple chapters to see where this was all going. Clearly, its all downhill and at a pretty fast clip. I'm sure the Commander's going to hit the roof when she finds out what happened; Kara, in contrast, will just start removing body parts from the offending parties.

This does bring Lee's trauma back to center-stage, precisely where it belongs. I can't help but worry he's further over the edge than originally thought, and that he might well end up trying to commit suicide (either passively or directly) sometime soon. Certainly he appears to be at that point.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter now. Please don't leave us waiting too long.
Entilzha chapter 19 . 1/16/2009