Reviews for The Ex at the University
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 16 . 6/15/2018
And there was me hoping that you’d reveal who the stalker was in this chapter and finally get BB together, as it’s the last one you published and all. Please continue and give this story a conclusion... it’s been very good reading so far & I’d really like to know how it ends!
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
I’m enjoying the twists and turns of this story. I now think the threats are coming from Dr Laughlin himself and not his student. It seems too much of a coincidence that Dr Laughlin checked in with Bones to see if she’d changed her mind about Nathan interviewing her about Zach, she refused again and then another threat turned up. Even if Dr Laughlin was busy at the times the threats were dropped off, he could probably pretty easily have someone else (like one of his students or a messenger) drop off the envelope without the person knowing what they were dropping off.
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
Awwwww. When Logan was ruled out, I too thought of the student who’d asked to interview Bones about Zach. The student actually makes a better suspect I think, although Logan was the more obvious one & the one I thought of first too, because it explains why Bones and not Booth is targeted. It would make far more sense for a jealous ex lover to go after Booth so he’d get Bones to himself. Not that Booth would be easy to target, although neither is Bones; the person threatening Bones probably doesn’t know she is very proficient at MMA.
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Thanks for including the info about the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, as a teddy bear collector myself... I really appreciate that info :-) I’m also enjoying the story!
MstgSzy chapter 16 . 5/17/2018
I recently found your story on another author's 'Favorite Stories' list and it pulled me in so rapidly that it wasn't until just a chapter or so ago that I realized that the story is not marked as Complete. From your author's notes I can tell that the story has been a bit of a struggle to write in places. Not being a writer any any way, shape or form, it seems to me that this story is drawing to a conclusion. If you should decide to come back to this story, I'll definitely be interested.
ale chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
continua
caitlynmary chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
It's been a REALLY long time since you updated but if you wanted to make a girl happy you could pick back up again :)
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
This is an excellent story! You should finish it. :)
Adelled chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
It would be nice, but not necessary, to know who did it. Thanks for getting this well written story this far.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
PLZ FINISH
mbell185 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Why did you stop writing? Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
I think it was that teacher guy, Dr. Laughlin? Or something I forget how to spell it
Yenyen76 chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
Wish you had finished this.
Donut chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Pleaee keep writing! I love this story. It's really well written :)
Griffinesque chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
I truly enjoyed this chapter! I love how you develop the relationship between Booth and Brennan. Has your inspiration returned yet? I could have sworn the story was completed until I reached the last chapter.

Please continue! Your characters seem to be kept in character!