Reviews for Wild World
ben chapter 5 . 7/9
i really like this! I like the more angry naruto, it seems more realistic than canon and other fics. I hope you're ok and i hope you post more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
This story is very enjoyable. I love reading well written rennigan Naruto fan-fictions. I was disappointed to see that this story hadn't been updated since 2009. I hope that you continue this story because there are few well written rennigan Naruto stories out there. I'm hoping that this will be continued. Be well.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
I love rinnegan fan fictions. I just wish you hadn't quit writing so long ago. Ah well, I'll follow and favorite it just in case you do start up again at some point.
Nirvana48 chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
You should of kept going because this is really good!
Emerald Time chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I love this! I know you haven't updated in awhile, so I'd like to ask if you've abandoned the story or you just don't have time anymore?
Yoholic chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
This must be my second reread. Hope you finish it some day howdyu, the story is too good for it to remain empty.
Dnar Semaj chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
y u no update?

Seriously, I stumbled over this motherfucker and I'm sad this is dead.
damnation chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
bastard, when are you planning to update this awesome fic
wtf chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Will you update this awesome story?
DEBob19 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Fucking really? This is where you stopped? This is so good damnit!
Red888 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I'm very curious about this story and how it will go so I'm looking forward to new chapters.
RoninSword chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Again, I really hope that you are still writing.
Love this, I've only ever found 2 Rinnegan Naruto stories that are good and one of them, the whole account is abandoned.
Creare92 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
You know, it's sad when a story is discontinued. Terrible when a good one is. But when you also add a cliffhanger on top of it all... That's just mean. Really mean :)
Diablo Snowblind chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I am so dissappointed that you didn't continue this. I just had a fantastic time reading this marvelously crafted, concise story. Damned shame. I would honestly be willing to adopt it.
Jayellow chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
After finishing this story, I can honestly say that I am sad that you seem to have abandoned it. I don't know of you are reading this, or if you even ever will, but I just want you to know that what you have written is excellent, and I am sure many people would be happy to see it continued.