Reviews for Wild World
Story Assembler chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
This is great. One of the best I've read, if you ever check these comments. Please reconsider on finishing this story.
wheelgoesround chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I just wish that amazing authors like you would consider finishing an amazing story... Why is it that no one would finish a fanfiction story. If one goes through the effort of posting a master piece and having people read and follow it, why not finish it?
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Man, the first rinnegan!naruto story I have ever liked, and it is so short
I Burn Water chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Decided to reread this in a fit of Naruto Nostalgia, still one of the best in the fandom
Neloska chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Same as your other long story. Interesting story, good characterization, much potential and apparently abandoned...too bad
xThomas chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
This old story was written well if it moved a bit slowly..
Viktorius chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I so want this updated.
bldude chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Dead fic on this kind of cliffhanger? Balls...
Joseph-Alexander chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Are you going to continue?
Falcon-Rider chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
I hve to say this is probably the best Naruto with a Rinnegan fic I've found. I only wish it'd been finished.

Anyway, great job with what you wrote!
Supein no Kiiroi Senko chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
It's a pity that it looks like you've quit fanfiction, because you actually do have lots of talent.
Dezzal chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
ah man this story is pretty good, i hope you plan on continuing this
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Man, it's been over two years and this story is still good. I can't believe it. I don't even know if you're reading this, but if you can, update. This story is too good to be abandoned. If you don't feel like updating, or maybe the story IS abandoned, please put up an Author's note. Or update your profile, or let it be adopted.
Yoholic chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
update please
Sechrima chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
This is the best Rinnegan!Naruto fic I've ever seen. And it has the potential to be one of the best Naruto fics in general. I know it's been years since this was updated, but maybe you'll consider continuing this after the long hiatus.
471 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »