Reviews for Wild World
QuietInsomniac chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Oh wow. This Naruto that you have here, I totally understand him. He's angry, fed up, being rebellious and refuses to take as much shit lying down as he did before. The characterization is very real to me, his goals aren't that concrete yet but it doesn't detract at all for me. In fact, that Naruto doesn't have a set goal and motivation really makes him a type of wile-card, still wavering in his loyalty. Delicious. :)

Fabulous, HowdyU, just fabulous. There are only a few typos in all five long chapters (cheep instead of cheap, in this one, for instance), and the plot is moving along steadily! Sadly, this hasn't been updated in ages. Has Wild World been abandoned?
hhrforeverhhr chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
frekin awesome story, i wish you'd write more!
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Such a great fic, it's such a shame it's dead as the only good RinneganNaruto fic
Sinewyk chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
This ... is ... a masterpiece.

You perfectly showed us the sentiment of exasperation of Naruto without making him an emo bitch.

He's a bit vindictive but only with words which is great.

He's not overpowered, and won't be for a long time : he has no info about the Rinnengan, well, now he has with the shadow clone dispelling.

But he has no "training" available, he should only have tales of legends from the time of the Sage of the 6 paths.

Which is kinda awesome because he will have to reverse engineer from tales ...

Your vision of his vision is quite accurate. We know from cannon that the vision of the Rinnengan is kinda "absolute". No genjutsu crap. No time-dilatation or anything like that. No instant copy crap. You just see everything as it truly is. Which you did perfectly as far as i can see.

Yet, i think you were wrong with the "activation" thingy, I think it's always activated but eh, doesn't change much because you never say when it's on and when it's off. Hmm ...

Guess i said it all...

It's going on Story alert for being the best Rinnengan Naruto i've ever read this day.

In hope you can update : great job & keep on ).
Sheaman chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
The irony of an -Uchiha- getting upset that someone stole a jutsu is just hilarious.

I was going through my fav'd stories and remembered this one, so I read it again. It's definitely a good story. It's not too often you find a Rinnegan!Naruto that isn't insanely overpowered. I'd be glad to read more of it, should you chose to continue it.
Yoholic chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
its briliant update soon please

A good mix of humour and whatever secret recipe you place in
Goldrune09 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Awesome chapter! please update!
Goldrune09 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Bingo...its the freanking rinnegan...awesome!
SandyClaws93 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
This is a very good story. There is absolutely no other fic like it, (and i have looked everywhere for a naruto rinnegan fic thats actually well written... this proved fruitless) I really hope your planning on still continuing this as well as your other story. Even if your not, I still thank you for such an awesome fic. Cheers.
pyro357 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I hope you plan another update soon
Pokethat chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
great story, I lol'ed! But yeah keep up the good work and I can easily see this story becoming a 1000 review one
ash.j.silver chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Are you still active? If so I'm sure there are a lot of people that would like another chapter in this story, including me!

It is very good so far, your character does transition a bit abruptly from the canon one but your rationalization for it is correct and it really is the only place in the story where it could work, you have also JUST managed to stay on the correct side of quantity of change that is believable, so many authors fail in that respect when they try that.
JeriruRin chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Good job! I want a Naruto and Yugito pairing!
Raj8 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
this is an amazing story but when are you going to update it
asdf chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
howdyu i fucking hate you.

thats why i cant stand cliffhangers in fanfiction, with authors dropping stories left and right, fuck!
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »