Reviews for Wild World
Randoh chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Great chapter. Im very interested in seeing how this story will evolve.
Zip0 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Must say that you got talent for writting!

Can't wait for the next update, since this is looking good.

Like the way naruto's personality is comming along, just hope you wont go over the top with the shadow clone skill. Read to many fics that gets ruined because naruto suddenly learns about the knowledge influx and goes from acadamy student to beating ANBU soldiers in a couple of months, I mean arent ANBU supposed to be elite ninja's? it just seems so stupid that some authors make it seem like ANBU is incompetent morons aka Red shirts of the naruto world.
Taliath chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Fascinating as always. Hope to read more. It's certainly a unique twist.
Cjonwalrus chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Well as fun as it was for you to write, it was just as fun to read. Normally I avoid cannon retellings like the plague, but your style of writing made it bearable. Keep it up, I need more good shit to read.
Zarcade chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
You, my dear author, are one of the few who actually made the whole Naruto-has-a-dojutsu realistic. I commend you for that. Your story is also good, another plus. Keep up the good work and may your muse never abandon you.
MobMentality chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Interesting chapter, pretty standard plot for the most part, but you managed to keep it interesting, and the idea of a Rinneagan-wielding Naruto is pretty cool. One thing I'm wondering though is how Naruto will eventually take advantage of his doujutsu. From what I've seen in the manga, the power of the Rinneagan appears to be the ability to reanimate and form a collective consciousness with six corpses, bestowing upon each of them one of six powers. I don't really see Naruto, even a more serious and jaded one, as much of a necromancer. Maybe he'll be able to substitute corpses for kage bunshins? Actually that would be pretty godly, if Naruto could coordinate his bunshins the same way Pain operated his bodies, he could make a Hyuuga look blind. Anyhow, it will be worth reading just to find out how Sasuke reacts to the dead last having a superior doujutsu, not to mention having activated it before him.
Xynth chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Damn...I did NOT see the Rinnegan coming, although looking back at all your clues it's pretty obvious. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that. Anyways, I'm not generally a fan of Bloodline!Naruto fics, and it's too early to tell if this one is going to be a good one or not. However, this is an extremely well-done start to a bloodline fic, and since Houses of the Holy is such an awesome fic, this one gets the benefit of the doubt, and my hopes to see it further developed. Like I said, it's a great start, and you can go places with it. I also like how Naruto is more introspective in this story, in most cases he's either an instant genius or a complete dunce. Very well done beginning transition to a Smart!Naruto. If you do further develop this story, PLEASE do not try a Six Paths of Naruto deal. Leave it at control over all six types of chakra. And my personal choice for pairing...either Naruto/Yuugito (even though that's what HotH is listed as) or Naruto/Hana. No particular reasons beyond them being my favorite pairings (with Naruto/Konan also in there). Anyways, great job, keep up the good work!
Esc99 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Oh, so naruto's eyes were some kind of blodline? i thought it was some kind of time travel merging thing, judging from the summary
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
pretty interesting. for something new regarding pairings how about using one of the filler girls,like,isaribi,or hokuto or shion from the 4th anruto movie?anyway i look forward to the next chapter
Scyth3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Interesting.. A mysterious power! Or is it Kyuubi taking over Naruto and then spamming clones, so when Naruto came to, all the memories of all the clones crammed into his head gave him a severe headache.. ? Soo... yea?
Zip0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
interesting :)

If this story gets anywhere near the quality of houses of the holy then I know I must read this aswell.
En satsu Koku Ryuu Ha chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is quite interesting. It's sounds remotely similar to Code Geass. Perhaps a spin-off?
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
interesting...

i'll see where this goes before i give a proper review

so update soon please
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I am interested to learn how Naruto killed Mizuki.

Well, this story looks like it has an interesting premise. I believe it will be worth the wait.
mysteryman2000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008