Reviews for Wild World
BYoshi1993 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Again, your writing astounds me. I'm glad that you manage to show Naruto's development over time rather than instantaneously like some other stories that I've perused over my time in fanfiction. Your writing style draws me in and my curiosity forces me to read more. Sadly, there are no more chapters to read; I hope that that will be rectified soon.

-Michael :D
Sal-91 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Good fic, hope u continue
derderxp chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Haha that was such a cute ending update soon :)
End chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Shiiittttt... Please write more!
Reviewer chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Well I read through the entire thing so far, and I must say that it's pretty awesome. I like how Naruto hasn't become !super and godlike right off the bat and is working for his powers and using some discretion when it comes to understanding other jutsus.

You developed your characters very well. Sasuke doesn't seem to be evolving, and seems to be sinking into his hatred worse than canon. I guess a lack of !CheeryNaruto will do that to a guy. But it's okay.

I was hoping for a moment that Naruto didn't take the exam. That's a path not often explored and while the Sandaime did manipulate him into it he really shouldn't put up with it. Why be a soldier for a place that hates you?

I did catch one minor thing: %You should be thanking me for putting up with your cheep shots, you ungrateful piece of…" %

You just misspelled cheep there. It's a tiny thing, don't worry too much about it.
Piffsheep chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Interesting and good story. You write really good. .
hakuse-kun chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
That was, without a doubt, the singularly most annoying cliffhanger I've ever encountered. This is meant as a compliment, btw.
wrathuponsinners chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
wow...i'm speechless...no pairings please...
Demeterr chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow this sounds epic
Demonkid chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
very interesting. Cant wait for more if your decide to update sometime soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
A Wave Arc, that wasn't done!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Pretty interesting changes happening here...I like 'em.
Nachtprophet chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
This is the best "Naruto with Bloodline Limit"-story I know. I really hope that this fic isn't abandoned.
uzumaki rakku chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
i completely did not expect that one. great job! haha most authors can't keep a secret THAT big for... two whole chapters. whoaa... awesome! i was completely surprised when i realised - rinnegan! anyway, congrats on a great job and hope to see a new chapter soon! ;D
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 6/1/2010