Reviews for Wild World
Raj8 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
this is an amazing story but when are you going to update it
asdf chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
howdyu i fucking hate you.

thats why i cant stand cliffhangers in fanfiction, with authors dropping stories left and right, fuck!
badgep chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
A good story so far I like the fact that Naruto ain't taking the villagers shit anymore and the aura thing that each ninja seems to have seems interesting even if its only seen by Naruto
Hachichiyyin chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Now that's interesting. Written at a time when Rinnegan!Naruto wasn't overdone.
Daethalion chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I really hope you have plans to continue this plot someday. The story so far is excellent, can't wait to see what comes next!
BYoshi1993 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Again, your writing astounds me. I'm glad that you manage to show Naruto's development over time rather than instantaneously like some other stories that I've perused over my time in fanfiction. Your writing style draws me in and my curiosity forces me to read more. Sadly, there are no more chapters to read; I hope that that will be rectified soon.

-Michael :D
Sal-91 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Good fic, hope u continue
derderxp chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Haha that was such a cute ending update soon :)
End chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Shiiittttt... Please write more!
Reviewer chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Well I read through the entire thing so far, and I must say that it's pretty awesome. I like how Naruto hasn't become !super and godlike right off the bat and is working for his powers and using some discretion when it comes to understanding other jutsus.

You developed your characters very well. Sasuke doesn't seem to be evolving, and seems to be sinking into his hatred worse than canon. I guess a lack of !CheeryNaruto will do that to a guy. But it's okay.

I was hoping for a moment that Naruto didn't take the exam. That's a path not often explored and while the Sandaime did manipulate him into it he really shouldn't put up with it. Why be a soldier for a place that hates you?

I did catch one minor thing: %You should be thanking me for putting up with your cheep shots, you ungrateful piece of…" %

You just misspelled cheep there. It's a tiny thing, don't worry too much about it.
Piffsheep chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Interesting and good story. You write really good. .
hakuse-kun chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
That was, without a doubt, the singularly most annoying cliffhanger I've ever encountered. This is meant as a compliment, btw.
wrathuponsinners chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
wow...i'm pairings please...
Demeterr chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow this sounds epic
Demonkid chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
very interesting. Cant wait for more if your decide to update sometime soon.
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »