Reviews for The Bell Rose
DonnaForPresident chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Oh, this was so well written! A proper adventure, with good jokes and some strategic romance. And in character. You are very good! I'm going to check out your other stories right now!
Ayjah chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Amazing. Love the mystery too.
angel19872006 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I like this story..but I hated how the tv series ended. Rose getting with Doctor 10.5 and the doctor with nobody.. *glares at River song*
timano chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
A well-written, well-researched story. (I'm assuming the Bell family is based on real people. But even if they're not, it's an intriguing plot with fascinating characters.)

10 out of 10 stars
Gilari chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
Ah how cute. And they even got in a kiss! I liked how you used the 'forever' scene at the end. It tied the story together nicely with the rest of the show.

This was a really nice story, and I'm glad you wrote it. I really enjoyed it. You should continue to write Doctor/Rose stuff, you do it very well. They were both in character and it was humourous. Well done.
Otter Child chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
Yay! This was sweet, and at points hilarious!
maridette chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
oh, that was great! I love it when warm, sticky things explode all over people. And I can just see the Doctor's face after being told he sucked then being thrown up on! I'll bet that put him in his place!
Otter Child chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Very very nice! Good reaserch,good preperation of the scene, and great character interactions! Also a few memorable scenes! Thanks for the story!
Gilari chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
The Doctor should have given Rose some warning when he amplified the sonic waves. Serves him right that she ruined his converses :-P

Yay, wormy thingy's dead! Pretty cool that she couldn't get past the Bad Wolf barrier in Rose's mind. Of course Rose would be protected from psychic stuff that went too deep.

Does that mean the story's over? Will there be more? I hope so.
Selene Tyler Smith chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
OMG! I love it! Keep it up. Update when you are able. I can't wait.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Oh no! Will she be ok?

Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Gilari chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Go Rose! I'm proud of her! She always has a way of cutting through the confusion the Doctor occasionally creates and coming up with a solution. Although I'm not sure that was what she had in mind. I hope she'll be ok!

More, please?
Patricia8 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
oh love how rose is so protective! update soon
MagicalSocks chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
O ROSE GET IT! :D love it!

keep writing! -Joanna
MagicalSocks chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
wow sneaky rose ;D. lol love it!

keep writing! -Joanna