Reviews for Fear
Gwin must survive
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
O.O even better than Hate! Now for Lust! Good job, Vicky! XD
Fanless chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Brilliant! I feel so bad for Dusty, but I feel even worse for myself because reading this I got the same can't-tear-myself-away feeling described in the fic. _
chirikyubi chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
ah i love this story is there going to be a second chapter? if so i can't wait ! if not...then...WRITE ONE! lol :D i loved your story!
Saria Athen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
EEK! I love this story. There isn't enough Basta/Dustfinger in the world. I really hope you do continue with it.
JustaReader chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Please do continue you've built up the characters and their emotions beutifully and have not strayed from their perssonalities(in my opinin) I would love to see you write a third chapter
Duckweed chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Freakily weird and creepily wonderful. I can't believe, after all this time, you're the first one to write this pairing at all. Usually the twisted ones are the first to take off.
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Heya, Vicky! _ Thanks for telling me about this new fic. It's seriously great. The feelings they both have are complicated and do nothing but grow stronger the more they're felt. Heh... I just got an idea for how you could go about doing your continuation fic. But, I shall leave that up to the author. It is your story, after all, and it's really good.

Ah yes! About my Inkheart fic: I've finished up to chapter 3, so far, and am currently writing the fourth. It can be a tad complicated because I'm really treading in Funke's footsteps. I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing. I wanna stay true to the story line while adding my own little bits and pieces. I'm not plagiarizing; I could never forgive myself if I did. But it IS eerily similar. I even have to go back and write a new chapter because I completely forgot about a critical moment in Inkdeath. I may shorten it... though, knowing myself, it'll be long. Hehe.

Should I post the first three chapters just to get an idea of how other readers, like yourself, feel about it? Or should I wait till I'm done? It will take quite awhile for it to be finished. Not only do I have outside obligations to take care of, but I always find the most inopportune times to feel a muse coming on. Heh. I do intend to finish it, of course. It's gonna be my best work to date... or, at least, I want it to be. I wanna put my past fics to shame.

Anyway, sorry for this long review. Let me know what you think I should do. Take care!