Reviews for The Difference
cordy2007 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wonderful story, very insightful and profound.

I'm so excited to learn more about Booth, as in the last epi. Wasn't that totally overwhelming?
DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Very powerful and beautifully done. Awesome job!
A chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
You deserve a hug for this (as does Booth). It's heart wrenching, but so well written. A stellar job.
addtcdtobones chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
absolutely freakin fantastic...but then of course all your fics are so good...so talented you are...thanks for sharing with us...brilliant...
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was excellent.

It's seems like all the Booth men have addictive personalities doesn't it? But Booth is different.

It might be one of many, but I found this to be very original.

Awesome job!

Leah
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow! Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very deep!
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really enjoyed this! I always wondered exactly what he went through as a compulsive gambler and what exactly made him see that he really needed help. I bet it was something about Parker...

Good job! I always enjoy reading your work!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
beautiful!
blc chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Perfect!
boneskittie chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was very powerful. You have great incite into Booth's addiction, his emotions, his moral compass and his bravado. It's hard to portraying it as well balanced as you did. Thank you for trying and surpassing. This is going into my favorites.

And although this was mostly about Booth - you killed me with one of the few lines from Brennan. “You’re welcome,” she nodded. “Now. Don’t avoid me anymore.”
missfriend87 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was really good! I love how we're getting to know more about Booth's character and you really nailed his inner turmoil perfectly. The dynamic between him and Brennan was great too. I just hope we really get to see him lean on her like this in the show.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Amazing job. Grest story. I liked how Booth opened up. :)
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really liked this. I'm glad the show is started to explore more of Booth's back story and family life.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Loved it. And Brennan is right, that is the difference.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2