Reviews for Girl Talk
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very funny! I loved it!
DD Agent chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
*giggles* This story was too cute! Love Abby and Ziva wanting to know all bout Paris! :D
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was really funny, and I think I'll be reading the sequal...
T'Manda chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I nearly died of laughter at the hairiest chest part.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
*ROFL* loved it
SarahB0B chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
lol! that was so perfect!

i can see a sequel, what with the ending, "If only the boys knew what they talked about in their spare time..." :D
quibilah chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I loved it! It was very well done.
CrimsonShepard chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I found it! Poor Jenny...walking in on Ducky. I thought the bagpipes part was cute and very true...typical Ducky.
aussi-beach-girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
very funny. classic and new favourite saying comes out of this story: "A true gentleman is a man who knows how to play the bagpipes – and doesn’t" i completly agree, and strangling a cat is a good metaphore for what it sounds like.

overall excellent. it's nice to read some funny smut now and again.
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I think I got a little traumatized after Jenny's ducky-in-the-shower story...yeesh.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was hilarious. Thanks for writing it. :)
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
LOL, that was hilarious.

I can see them having this discussion, though.

Would've liked to see a *bit* more of the pairings in there, but I'm happy with what we got, lol.

Thank you!

MM
Oktober TM chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
LOL i was like laughing the whole time i was reading this :))
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
" “And I don’t think Agent McGee would win that either.” “Why not?” Abby pouted. “He looked more dangerous when he shaved his head back when you two arrived. He looked like some sort of thug.” " - The kind of thug you would happily take home to your mom? LOL!
misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol

sorry bout the guy talk review, i didnt think to check to see if you had written this one yet :S

anywho, good story idea :)