Reviews for Of Death And Roses
BonesofaRose chapter 10 . 1/26
I can't believe I'm saying this but please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Update soon I don't care if it's a 50 word Page . It's so good it's so wonderful I mean this is just absolutely positively wonderful .This is a I need to go to dentist It's that sugary sweet.
I enjoy the fact that you mix book and movie together in a way that makes it harmonize and a unique fashion in its own Way . And I just love Caspian's little boy it's really sweet I'm super happy that Peter and Ed is there with Lucy . I'm happy to hear that your cat is better and just update whenever you can .
kyuzi4869 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
It had been a long time since u updated the last chapter, please continue this syory
Delete-account-please-7751512 chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
I hope you will update again cause I really can't wait to see what is going to happen here.
Lunary chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
I still hope that you're going to continue and update this story.

Because it's a great one.

Regards,
Lunary
killer4853 chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
What a fantastic story so far can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I really liked this marvelous story so please update when you get chance please.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I really liked this stunning story so please update when you get chance please.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Hey when you go add more ch.
lindseyd chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
please continue this it is sooo sweet. i love lucy and caspian
HLPotter chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
I love it pls update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
its sad that you havent updated in so long
killer4853 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
love the story
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Hey, did you die? My computer has told me that this story was last updated in 2008. So my question is...WHAT HAPPENS?! Update, you silly woman! Oh, how is your cat? Still well I hope? I'm sure she wants to hear how this story ends too. :-P
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Yes, they hunt in Narnia. That's how they ended up back in England the first time, chasing the white stag. Well, they were chasing the white stag because if you catch a white stag he will give you wishes. If you read the book however you can see that it says they were in their 'hunting attire'. I'm sure about twenty thousand people have told you this by now, but (to borrow a term from my friends. I don't usually communicate in the 'teen' language) whatevs.