Reviews for 4 am
xAllThatIsGoldx chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was a great story! The episode you were referring to is one of my favorites; I've always been a fan of the elusive man-hug. That being said, I like your version even better. Nice job.
Thankyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
that is so house

more please
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awesome.
ssmg chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
you should for sure write more to this. i loved it. i would really like to have more to and thank you. o_O
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This would make a nice start to a series of slightly-connected one shots, but even as it stands, it's very nice, and I like it. Very much in character, and it's good.
pinklotus chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
You should definitely continue this! They were very much in character,and I loved the cat and mouse game House was playing with Chase and the sexual tension that accompanied was really well done. I wouldn't have known it was your first slash story!
Nienna chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Awesome! They were so IC that I almost couldn't believe it. I hope you continue it someday ;o;
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is awesome. Well done!
Overly Hysterical Scarecrow chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is a great fic! I would be most pleased if you did continue.
expat19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I really liked this story. Please continue it.
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
dammit, man!

i LOVED IT!

briliant! _
assioma chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
You can't stop it here! I like it so much: please continue it!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was very good, and if you hadn't said it was your first attempt at slash I wouldn't have noticed. It was well written and both characters were in character. I think that the open ending is good but that there is definitely room for more chapters. It would be interesting to see the continuation of this, and see where it would go. You wouldn't have to write an entire story, but maybe another chapter or so. Of course if you wanted to you could write an entire story. Sorry for the ramble. The point is that I liked this piece and it would be nice to see more.
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aw! ;) Another couple of chapters or a few more stories in this series would be absolutely lovely. It's always wonderful to see the human side of House and you do it rather well.

Thanks for sharing...
shelly chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I really liked it! I wouldn't have been able to tell you hadn't written slash before if you wouldn't have mentioned it. They were both so in-character. This is my favorite pairing and I love seeing great new fic for them, I hope you write more!