Reviews for From the Memoirs of Haruno Sakura
Gone With The Flow chapter 4 . 9/8
Ugh I love this story and the added installments are great! Keep up the great work!
cherryheads chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I love it!
It was just perfect. Calm sasuke, forgiving sakura, and Naruto being not less of Naruto he is.
I really am happy I found your fic, keep writing, author-san!
Trang Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Sakura's daughter's lovestory moved me the most throughout the fanfic. I even secretly hope for her first love to come back and mess up her life. But your story delivers a great meaning: There's no What if. Everything happens for a reason. You'll get the love you deserve, one way or another.
myesara chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This is so beautiful. You are an amazing writer. Im so happy to have found this.
Corneliagirl101 chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
This was... beautiful. A work of art. Though the canon story is near and dear to my heart, you wove these characters with this new reality with such talent, grace and respect I feel in love with this story just as much. It was beautiful.
RonKing chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
You realise how immensely talented you are, don't you? You could've written this entire fic with original characters and it will still be awesome. Its not just the way you handle the characters but the expressions, little scenarios and conversations between Sakura and other characters is what makes this fic so great. And I didn't notice it until chapter 3 that you had not revealed any of the new characters names. Still, you managed to get readers know which character was which without even using their names. You're a true artist! If someday I aspire to write a fic, I'll be using your writing style as guidance. :)
RonKing chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Can you believe that I was wishing for a fic where Sasuke and Sakura were not love sick teenagers but mature adults barely minutes ago before stumbling to your story? I wasn't even searching for it and there it was fulfilling all my wishes. Needless to say that it is a beautiful fic. On to next chap.
Pierrot's Vault chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
I love this! Very much! Seems very believable too.
Densfektorijevic chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
This was beautifuly written :) I was so calm and relaxed while reading it..such a peaceful fanfiction.. Enjoyed every second of it..tank you
leahpeahhh chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful, every word.
redstring2703 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
First of all, thank you for this story. I don't remember ever reading a better depiction of Sakura and Sasuke in their later life. I don't have anything to add to this. I just wanted to let you know how content I was while reading this.

But I have one question. I remember this happening to me once before, where I got so spellbound by a book that I hadn't even realized that I didn't know the names of the main characters, because the writer chose to omit them. I only realized I was "tricked" when I reached the last page and the main characters disclosed their names to each other. Now finally to my question: Why don't you let us know the names of your characters, save for the obvious ones? It makes me really curious what your reason for that is. Not that I don't like it, just curious.

redstring2703
schadenfreude chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This is one hell of a story. It was amazingly written. What i think though is that there should be more chapters just to cover some loose ends. I wont write em down here as a spoiler but i guess you know what im trying to say right?! Although as it is now, it's absolutely perfect!
dydshark chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
This story was simply fantastic. Well-written and well-paced, I loved how it explored Sasuke and Sakura's friendship as an older, more mature couple. Well done, and please keep writing!
diamondreamer chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Ah I saw your post on narutoforums about an update. I glad I checked it out! This is a wonderful story; it's so well written!
solargypsy chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I cried the whole the time. I can never find such perfection of a real story. It was so true and it FELT real, like this could be an actual novel. Brilliant. Thank you.