Reviews for From the Memoirs of Haruno Sakura
The Ram Princess chapter 3 . 5/9
This was such a good story. So much left untold. Can't believe you won't continue it

I understand though. I hope you find the inspiration someday.
Daledesu chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
This story is so precious
sheilamawie chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
i downloaded this fic months ago but i forgot abt this and when i browsed my downloaded fics, i saw this again so decided to read it (finally). I can't believe that i only finished reading this gem now. You are an amazing story teller/author. Thank you for writing this. Thank you for this wonderful fanfic. I hope too that i'd be able to read your novels. Fanfic or not. Wish you all the best! xoxo
CCXC chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
This is just so cute, and REAL, I am now a pile of mush.

This is the cannon I will envision.

Thank you.
The Ram Princess chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
Please update!
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
You should definitely continue this story!
lsbrioso chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
This was by far the most beautiful story I have ever read. I only read chapter 1, and I am completely satisfied with how the author wrote it. This author truly has a gift. I think I've finally decided to read the rest of this story just to see what other ideas the author had. This is a well worth read ️️️
NtheRuF chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
This story had me crying in the very first chapter! When I saw how many people had favorited it I was curious. There was so much to relate to in this story! And This is the very first time I've ever seen anyone write about Sakura or Sasuke in their 40's! And it was Awesome! Heartbreaking at times but totally AWESOME! Thank you for sharing this story! It is a treasure! And very different than any other fanfic I have read so far!
Gone With The Flow chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Ugh I love this story and the added installments are great! Keep up the great work!
cherryheads chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I love it!
It was just perfect. Calm sasuke, forgiving sakura, and Naruto being not less of Naruto he is.
I really am happy I found your fic, keep writing, author-san!
Trang Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Sakura's daughter's lovestory moved me the most throughout the fanfic. I even secretly hope for her first love to come back and mess up her life. But your story delivers a great meaning: There's no What if. Everything happens for a reason. You'll get the love you deserve, one way or another.
myesara chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
This is so beautiful. You are an amazing writer. Im so happy to have found this.
Corneliagirl101 chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
This was... beautiful. A work of art. Though the canon story is near and dear to my heart, you wove these characters with this new reality with such talent, grace and respect I feel in love with this story just as much. It was beautiful.
RonKing chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
You realise how immensely talented you are, don't you? You could've written this entire fic with original characters and it will still be awesome. Its not just the way you handle the characters but the expressions, little scenarios and conversations between Sakura and other characters is what makes this fic so great. And I didn't notice it until chapter 3 that you had not revealed any of the new characters names. Still, you managed to get readers know which character was which without even using their names. You're a true artist! If someday I aspire to write a fic, I'll be using your writing style as guidance. :)
RonKing chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Can you believe that I was wishing for a fic where Sasuke and Sakura were not love sick teenagers but mature adults barely minutes ago before stumbling to your story? I wasn't even searching for it and there it was fulfilling all my wishes. Needless to say that it is a beautiful fic. On to next chap.