Reviews for From the Memoirs of Haruno Sakura
schadenfreude chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This is one hell of a story. It was amazingly written. What i think though is that there should be more chapters just to cover some loose ends. I wont write em down here as a spoiler but i guess you know what im trying to say right?! Although as it is now, it's absolutely perfect!
dydshark chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
This story was simply fantastic. Well-written and well-paced, I loved how it explored Sasuke and Sakura's friendship as an older, more mature couple. Well done, and please keep writing!
diamondreamer chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Ah I saw your post on narutoforums about an update. I glad I checked it out! This is a wonderful story; it's so well written!
solargypsy chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I cried the whole the time. I can never find such perfection of a real story. It was so true and it FELT real, like this could be an actual novel. Brilliant. Thank you.
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Aww, this is touching, I'm glad they found their way back together again in the end.
unearthing chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
This story is so sweet. I love the idea of team 7 as sassy older folks, balancing their lives and especially the romance between Sasuke and Sakura
river of the sand chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Wow. I did not realise you'd updated this. Thought it was finished. So yeah, putting it on alert now. ;)
eia chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Oh this was so beautiful my sister had to ask me why on earth i was smiling in front of the computer. God, you're all kinds of awesome!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Confusing yet interesting
fangirl chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
thank you thank you for updating.
it's uncanny how normal they seem or as normal as they could get considering what they've all been through to end up as a family. and that they have family problems like others.
i don't know how sakura would keep up not telling her daughter the truth.
i love how they've integrated their son to their family and how he's jealous of the new baby.
it's nice to see an insight of sasuke's younger mind. he did have hormones, who knew? and the talk between him and naruto was insightful.
rawr chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
i don't even ship this pairing, but it was really well-written and just adorable.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Yay the baby was born! I can oh imagine the panicked expression on Sasuke's face, but I'm sure he was proud. I'm so happy that you updated! I seriously love reading this, it's a nice look into what their future could be like … if they were real of course lol
TrinityAngelX chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I'm excited to see how you continue this! Especially since you're building something up with her daughter and that dead ex-nin!
Lilac Queen chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
These memoirs are so damn cute! 3 I absolutely love this! Update when you can! :))
crazymel2008 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
can u also add some of sasukes pov and not just sakuras. i think it would be interesting to c his thoughts.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »