Reviews for From the Memoirs of Haruno Sakura
river of the sand chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Wow. I did not realise you'd updated this. Thought it was finished. So yeah, putting it on alert now. ;)
eia chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Oh this was so beautiful my sister had to ask me why on earth i was smiling in front of the computer. God, you're all kinds of awesome!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Confusing yet interesting
fangirl chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
thank you thank you for updating.
it's uncanny how normal they seem or as normal as they could get considering what they've all been through to end up as a family. and that they have family problems like others.
i don't know how sakura would keep up not telling her daughter the truth.
i love how they've integrated their son to their family and how he's jealous of the new baby.
it's nice to see an insight of sasuke's younger mind. he did have hormones, who knew? and the talk between him and naruto was insightful.
rawr chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
i don't even ship this pairing, but it was really well-written and just adorable.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Yay the baby was born! I can oh imagine the panicked expression on Sasuke's face, but I'm sure he was proud. I'm so happy that you updated! I seriously love reading this, it's a nice look into what their future could be like … if they were real of course lol
TrinityAngelX chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I'm excited to see how you continue this! Especially since you're building something up with her daughter and that dead ex-nin!
Lilac Queen chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
These memoirs are so damn cute! 3 I absolutely love this! Update when you can! :))
crazymel2008 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
can u also add some of sasukes pov and not just sakuras. i think it would be interesting to c his thoughts.
Ms. Gentry chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I am absolutely floored about how good this is. I'm supposed to be studying for an exam and yet I stayed up till long hours in the morning to read this because I could not put it down. This is how I wish canon went, where everyone gets their much deserved good ending, especially with regards to Sasuke and Sakura. Please do continue writing. I cannot wait to read more!
SSMLFob20 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
AHHH! I really like this story! I feel like everything that happened could have potentially happened in the manga. It's interesting seeing this home/family life for Sasuke and Sakura.
But I have to say: Why is this complete? It doesn't feel finished. I feel like you've left us with a cliffie! T-T I want to know how the rest of the pregnancy goes, how the boy grows up, how they raise the child. I feel like you built it up and now your "ending" it in a weird place.
Please write more I'd love to read more! Thank you for your hard work so far though :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
this was really nice and different, original from other sasusaku au fics. i like that they've both grown and matured, had lives separate of each other yet at the end of the journey they still end up together. nothing angsty about how they met each other again, just a hug as to welcome an old friend who've been gone for a long time and was thought to be lost only to return. and the life they lead together was just as normal as they'd make it. i'm glad they don't rehash the past that much. i 'm sad for the boy who was her daughter's first love. i like the idea of them giving a home to an orphan who could have grown into another sasuke. hope you continue this.
cmoolas chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I am in love with this! Please update soon!
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I swear this had me crying so damn much! It's absolutely beautiful.
The fact that SO MANY years have passed. Decades. It all breaks my heart, but then you happen to mend it back together.
edwardlover chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I really really love this story! Update soon!

112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »