Reviews for From the Memoirs of Haruno Sakura
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ugh this was absolutely beautiful. Stunning, just stunning! I have a lump in my throat for wanting to cry - amazing!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
it almost made me cry ;(
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my God! How the hell did you do that?
smos chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was a beautiful story...Makes me want to smile all day!
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is so good. I love it. I've just finished watching Cold Mountain so, oddly, it reads with a southern accent but somehow I think it fits. I don't speak Japanese anyway.

Its beautiful and wise and I think it fits them so well.
zhusanna chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wow. This is so well written - and incredibly beautiful. I like how Sakura sees herself and Sasuke in the relationship between her daughter and the young jonin-turned-missing-nin. I love how Sakura and Sasuke both have matured. And I love that they finally ended up together. Yes, I cried! I'm such a marshmallow. LOL Thank you so much for sharing this story. It's wonderful!
LittleMissMochaBlue chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this is one of the most well written oneshots i've ever come across

its descriptive, unique, and u write out the mindset of a mother thats found love again very well. in this story Sakura really did grow up. u don't find that very often here. so all in all u have an amazing talent in writing. i hope u continue writing.

cya

Syannka101
see you another day chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Just oh my god. Oh my god. I cried, I swear I cried. It's so beautiful, it's amazing. If I had the cash, I swear I'd buy your book. This makes me wonder why the hell stories like Twilight is loved so much compared to stories like this. The chemistry of when their older and the little bits of family love touches my heart. Beautiful writing.
Lilian angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow !

Loved your story!

It's so different from the ones we use to read. It feels more mature, more real, but it's cute at the same time. In my opinion, the ages give them more credibility and they turn the story, in fact, possible. And the development of Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship is just perfect!

Please keep up the wonderfull work! I'll be waiting to see more of it!
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
aw, cute!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
epic.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was the most amazing story I ve read in such a long time! Classy well written and great plot. I loved your style and portrayal of everyone. :)
Raevyn Lolliette chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This story is so sweet and loving! Even though they're like old people, it's still really cute how it all works out. Hm...I give this rating a 100.9 out of 5! Teehee! Good luck with the rest of your stories, you can assure yourself that I'll be reading them.

-*Crimson Stained Cherry Blossom*