Reviews for From the Memoirs of Haruno Sakura
Lilian angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow !

Loved your story!

It's so different from the ones we use to read. It feels more mature, more real, but it's cute at the same time. In my opinion, the ages give them more credibility and they turn the story, in fact, possible. And the development of Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship is just perfect!

Please keep up the wonderfull work! I'll be waiting to see more of it!
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
aw, cute!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was the most amazing story I ve read in such a long time! Classy well written and great plot. I loved your style and portrayal of everyone. :)
Raevyn Lolliette chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This story is so sweet and loving! Even though they're like old people, it's still really cute how it all works out. Hm...I give this rating a 100.9 out of 5! Teehee! Good luck with the rest of your stories, you can assure yourself that I'll be reading them.

-*Crimson Stained Cherry Blossom*

Wonderful writing.
jillykins chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw I love the ending ]
Shinidama chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
wonderful well described.I loved id
Lumina-16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was... beautiful. It was very well written and you did a great job. It actually made me want to cry. -
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
The story was so complete and utterly well-written. The tone reminds me of Sara's tone in My Sister's Keeper (the saddest book I've ever read).

I love this story!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i luv it
abovetheroof chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
W O W ! ! !
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Its a shame you've retired from writing fanfiction. This was one of the best stories i've read in awhile..besides the ones in my favorite list. It was well written and sophisticated and everything came together full circle. Thanks for sharing and im def a fan. Wishing you write again lol Sailormercy
sorceressmyr chapter 1 . 11/18/2008