Reviews for From the Memoirs of Haruno Sakura

Wonderful writing.
jillykinss chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw I love the ending ]
Shinidama chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
wonderful well described.I loved id
Lumina-16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was... beautiful. It was very well written and you did a great job. It actually made me want to cry. -
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
The story was so complete and utterly well-written. The tone reminds me of Sara's tone in My Sister's Keeper (the saddest book I've ever read).

I love this story!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i luv it
abovetheroof chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
W O W ! ! !
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Its a shame you've retired from writing fanfiction. This was one of the best stories i've read in awhile..besides the ones in my favorite list. It was well written and sophisticated and everything came together full circle. Thanks for sharing and im def a fan. Wishing you write again lol Sailormercy
sorceressmyr chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
oh it's so sweet story!

I love it.
iTravel chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I think what makes this story so believable is their ages. I really like the fact that they are older, more mature, which gives Sasuke a chance to really get over his hatred. I really liked how Sakura had been married, and I'm happy to see that Naruto had forgiven Sasuke, even though he didn't really deserve it.

It was sweet to see that they still loved him after all these years.

I really loved how you incorporated Sakura's daughter and her lover. I thought it was a nice touch to have history repeat itself, basically.

I loved how Sasuke started to open up more and more, but that was still completely in character.

I've added this story to my favorites, and trust me when I tell you that a piece must be one-of-a-kind and very well-written to be added to my favorites.

This was beautifully done, and it will be a story I will most likely go back and reread many times.

Thank you.
chills chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I've never read a ficlet that spans faded memory to fleshed out relationship with such fluid execution. You made their maturity accessible. The ageing plants itself on the foundations of their characters, not the quirks some writers accept as cardinal facets of their personality. Sasuke angsting until he's forty would've been...hm.

I could hardly believe how short it was after I had read it. The story seemed to be framed in a few years, but I was taken along for the ride without any bumps or hitches.
Maxium chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Really cool story. I loved it.
the blanket chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This breaks my heart in such small ways.

It's so difficult writing older!SasuSaku. For me, it's probably because I'm too shallow, too inexperienced to see them beyond their twenties. But you - you've given them a maturity and a dignity that really resonates. I'll admit that in the beginning, I thought that the girl whose lover had died was Sakura, so when I read the letter with Sasuke's name, I was a bit confused. I imagine though, that this was your intention. :)

In any case, I love the almost-clumsy reality you've given them. I say "almost," because there's a smoothness here that wouldn't be very believable in a piece where the two of them are younger. They're subtle here - softer, with rounder edges, but they're still THEM.

And, finally, I love that this was more about their relationship, and less about their romance. There is a difference, and you've chronicled it quite well.

I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Sophisticate Aristocrat chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ah, thank you so much for this. I wasn't expecting anything new from you and this definitely made my day! :) What a sweet story, the end even made me go a little misty eyed... Thank you.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »