Reviews for Path Of Loyalty
LeahMfkn'Clrwtr chapter 8 . 6/23/2020
As each chapter passes, I get more and more sad because I know the end is near. Ugh, what an amazing story and it’ll soon be over! On to the next!
Pizzapie135 chapter 16 . 6/23/2018
I usually don’t do reviews on fanfictions since I never really desired to. I just have to say, this is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I have read. I stormed through all the chapters in one sitting. The story is compelling, Ino’s character development is intriguing, and I LOVE the relationship between her and Deidara. I don’t know if you still check the reviews since it’s been years since you updated. However, if you do happen to see my review, I and everyone else who read this story would be overjoyed to see you finish this masterpiece. Thank you. :)
SHINeenya chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
I would really like to thank you for the story you wrote. Literally, this is the first story and fanfic I have read since I found this pair( I found out today and read all the chapters!) I really love the way you described the setting and the relationship of Ino with Deidara ( though long, but I love it!). I just want to appreciate the time, effort, and dedication you have put into writing this and it flows so good. Please, please, please continue with the story. My life won't be complete without it D:
SHINeenya chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
The feels !-!
SHINeenya chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
I. ! Thank you!
SHINeenya chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
SHINeenya chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
I loved this!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
I've been waiting years for you to update this amazing story! I still have faith that one day I'll see a chapter 17!
Ducky chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I love your story and I love that you're one of the few people out there who are putting out GOOD Deidara/Ino fanfiction. I appreciate it!
animeduchess14 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
AWWW! It's so cute I'm gonna get diabetes from reading it! Great job with the details!
animeduchess14 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
animeduchess14 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I LOVE the ending to this chapter!
animeduchess14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Aww! I feel so bad for Ino! I can't wait for some DeiIno action! Good job!
TrueGaaraRose chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
This is honestly one of the BEST stories that I have ever read! The story line is absolutely perfect, and the characters are all so real! I love where the story is heading, I love every twist, turn, and decision. I love it so much it kind of eerie...like you know exactly what I want...amazing...

keep writing and post the next chapter soon, or I will be forced to hold my breath until you update!
LadyHeenim chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
I've been reading this for 3 straight days~

It feels like I want more of this, you are absoulutely a gifted writer.

I am hopelessly waiting for Chapter 17,

Good Luck for the future chapters you write, Hope you'll get even more reviews as well **!