Reviews for Blood Bond
Aodrenn chapter 16 . 3/18
good story ! Where did you disappear? you said "one or two days" , not 8 years D:
Cyane Black chapter 16 . 2/20
I just recently read this even though i bookmarked it years ago. I completely love it. I do hope that one day you come back to finish this. This has probably been one of the better vamsnape/harry.
IceShadow-HP chapter 16 . 8/19/2017
Great story! please update! I can't wait to read more!
IceShadow-HP chapter 16 . 6/1/2017
I really love the story...please continue its been years since you update it... Finish it!
pupzpride chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
I enjoy reading Snary stories but this one disturbed me a bit. I liked the premiss and I enjoyed the last 2 chapters only because Harry finally got some sense. I guess if it were finished I could have changed my mind but not one of the best stories for me.
nlcase chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
This was a true pleasure to read. Please say it's not over,continue.
rosebud90 chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
I like the story can't what till u update again hope it's soon
honeyque chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Beautiful story! Just finished and really looking forward to the next chapter. Great work .
Kay Kay chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
OMG! I can't tell you how PISSED I am! "Complete" my ass. WTF! It's totally fucked up to mark it as complete if it CLEARLY isn't. I originally was going to comment on how great the story is, but now... it just SUCKS!
scgaraycochea chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing.
I wonder if the story has been finished because in the description area says it is complete but in the End Note you say that there will be another chapter.
If is not complete I would like to know how it ends.
I love your writings. Your a great writer, I will read more of your fics, and I hope to listen more about you.
Regards and a magnificent 2015 for you and your family
Kayla chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Omg this is the best thing I've every read in my life
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
I'm confused... The sorry is marked as complete but it's not... Kinda annoyed by that. The story is good but you need to change the status since it's not complete. Just saying.
wannabe kairi chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
PLSSSSSS update or do sequel i love this story and want to see the end of it
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Kind of annoyed that this is marked as finished when it clearly isn't.

Regardless, what there is, is good enough to make me want to keep reading, so well done.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
awww! it was so sweet! :) where's the rest, I wanna know what's gonna happen with voldemort