Reviews for The End Is Near
AreYouReady chapter 7 . 20h ago
It's 2015 and rickrolling is still relevant. Food for thought.
Jingle Catt chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I haven't even got done with the second chapter and I'm already rolling around on the floor laughing my ass off.

"Should I be concerned?"
"No."
"You should be terrified"
Fucking done brohams. Nope! If I die of laughter can you sign my tombstone? X3 love it
XFanFicaholicX chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I usually don't comment on stories I read that have been completed years prior, but I'm really loving this fic and that was a really good song list; I don't mind at all that I got Rick-Rolled haha. To be honest... I jam out to that song on rare occasions XD
sarahnez1 chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Bravo. The story. The puns. Oh the puns. Fantastic job, I havent laughed that much in a long time :')
Touch of the Wind chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
Brilliant story!
ryuk-sempai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
i laughed sooooo much_

i love mello ughh
scorched black chapter 31 . 3/21/2014
This was a good mix between punny and sweet. :) It made me smile and other such fluffy things. Good job.
Izaranna chapter 31 . 3/12/2014
An epic-logue indeed...
America is Awesome chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!
You fucking Rickrolled me and for that!
...you earned yourself a review ; )
You dick
Aia
BCIA chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
"Two chapters. Two chapters and I'll go to bed."
(Two chapters later)
"Well, who really needs sleep anyways, right?"
Feli chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Mind. Blown. I nearly killed the wall I punched mere nanoseconds after reading the authors note at the end. And to think I'd stop losing the friggin' game for a while...
The Weird One chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
"I guess we'll just have to revive him with obsienly loud music," Mello /noted/ HAHAHHAHAHHHAHhahahaha..ha...ha... that was not funny in the least. i think im turning into matt o_O Did u do that on purpose? Sorry i probably just ruined ur day.. oh well XD
RealityKills chapter 31 . 7/14/2013
This story was absolutely amazing. It definitely brightened my day(s), and I would read it again. I loved your writing style and the shenanigans you thought up. The way you developed the plot was pretty fantastic, and I was eager to see how you would end it. Great job!
RealityKills chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
That... was absolutely adorable. All I wanted and more. I was a bit sorry that L stopped his major butt-kicking when he noticed that he had company, but I was incredibly satisfied to see it. And to see a Jealous!Light for once, too. Matt and Mello have resolved the UST beautifully, and I approve of the grand exit out of BB's castle. Everything was just... Gah.

Oh. And Near snuggling into Light's arm? Too cute for words. akljflkfjldajkflkas :D

Great chapter. One more and I'm done! I can't believe it!
RealityKills chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
Oh L. You really overthink things too much, sometimes, and it gets you into these situations... How did I forget about that man's powerful kick when I was ranting in the last review? Now I feel a little silly :)

I like this chapter, surprisingly. Though BB is as creepy as always and L is taken hostage, L shows a bit of his human side by being afraid, but also shows his bravery by not letting it show. Light also shows that he can assert himself, something I feel is overlooked sometimes when pairing him with the world's greatest three detectives, and it shows that Light really has a heart. He's not just doing this because he's a cop; he's doing it to save L. That's a heck of a difference.