Reviews for The End Is Near
JemnJeevas chapter 1 . 1/23
This was brilliant. I don't usually read so much light-hearted fiction. And if I do I usually get disinterested, but after reading 'Goggle Fiend', I must have laughed audibly at the point, shaking my head and thinking to myself 'Nah, I can't not read this'. And so I was not disappointed. I found myself laughing and smiling pretty much in every chapter, and I loved how you built up the relationship with Light and L, and Matt and Mello. I didn't even expect or suspect that there would be any shipping but as you added hints within the story, I found it very exciting as their relationships progressed. Completely wasn't expecting that at all, so bravo. It was very well written and you are a very intelligent and able writer. I am actually really inspired by your work and I am so glad I read this.
At the end I found myself smirking at Near's final comment, which I'm glad it ended on Near's words, considering he was the whole focus of where the story was leading to. I found it cute how he had been drugged and it made him seem even more like a helpless young boy.
Overall just an amazing mix of everything here, humour, love, drama...
Thank you so much for writing this!
Artemis-hunt-goddess chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
OMG lol I just can't breathe lol lol lol
I loved the part that light wondered how a measure of distance can be kidnapped
god I'm laughing like a hysteric man!
A fan chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
This entire series was so hilarious, made my day! And you made me read Another Note.
Jurudo chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
okay okay I know I'm gonna be that rude person here but why a dog attack? the odds a dog hopping a fence and randomly attacking some teens walking by are not high at all and more over you might want to add that the dog was viciously barking at them. Many dogs like to bark at passerbys and it means nothing, even my dog, which is can and had hopped my fence barks at people passing by but he wants to play with them, he will simply run around. yeah I'm sorry I just had to say this, I really don't mean to be rude or anything but dogs aren't really likely to attack teens anyway(unless provoked ofc), much more likely to attack kids anyway. Uh yeah sorry, love the sorry so far, it's hilarious and the demon librarian is awesome :3
SkyPumpkin chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Well... Never thought I'd be Rickroll'd by a fanfiction.
Great story, btw :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Wow that was amazing
AreYouReady chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
It's 2015 and rickrolling is still relevant. Food for thought.
Jingle Catt chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I haven't even got done with the second chapter and I'm already rolling around on the floor laughing my ass off.

"Should I be concerned?"
"No."
"You should be terrified"
Fucking done brohams. Nope! If I die of laughter can you sign my tombstone? X3 love it
XFanFicaholicX chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I usually don't comment on stories I read that have been completed years prior, but I'm really loving this fic and that was a really good song list; I don't mind at all that I got Rick-Rolled haha. To be honest... I jam out to that song on rare occasions XD
sarahnez1 chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Bravo. The story. The puns. Oh the puns. Fantastic job, I havent laughed that much in a long time :')
Touch of the Wind chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
Brilliant story!
ryuk-sempai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
i laughed sooooo much_

i love mello ughh
theoriginalboobear chapter 31 . 3/21/2014
This was a good mix between punny and sweet. :) It made me smile and other such fluffy things. Good job.
Izaranna chapter 31 . 3/12/2014
An epic-logue indeed...
America is Awesome chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!
You fucking Rickrolled me and for that!
...you earned yourself a review ; )
You dick