Reviews for He's Always There
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 11 . 4/25
This story is amazing! I really enjoy it. :)
spn7 chapter 7 . 4/13
My friend just showed me this fic, and is amazing. You did a great job on it. I am really enjoying it.
anonymouse chapter 3 . 1/8
'Probably could even take a hit from a semi, John thought ruefully.' ;) I see what you did there!
1hotpepper chapter 11 . 1/2
Great story! And btw when you get a cast taken off the doctors use a special blade that phisacly can not cut your skin
Cynthia chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Nurse Ratched is my nickname on the med/surg floor! I didn't take it as an insult either. ;p
general yumi chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
I really love this story! It is so cute! I do wonder if they stay there. Is the whole family thing permanent? Do they get to stay? If so do they continue to hunt? Does Dean get a job to help the family? There are still more questions but I'll stop it there. Great job on this story author-san! Thank you for sharing this! *bows gratefully*
Smile Black chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Okay, that was really worth reading :)
Smile Black chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Hey there :) your story is awesome! But do they have school on Saturday..? Cause its friday and justin(?) wants to come visit the next day affter school?
spicypeppersauce chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Aww, I just read the last chapter you posted and you know when ever you read a really great book and then you're sad once it's finished? That's how I feel after reading this story, it was so heart warming and perfect! Thank you so much, I hope to read more of your writing in the future : )
Frostkat chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
I loved this story, I'm a sucker for hurt Dean and Dean appreciation and this has both of those. I liked your references to the show too, they made me smile. Excellent job 5 out of 5 stars, thanks for the amazing work!
Kat.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
This story was so brilliant! It really (without a doubt) could have been canon it was so believable. I also love how you threw in all those references leading up to s1 like John and Sam fighting and the part about a stranger reccomending John buy the Impala. (:

I'm a big hurt/comfort & hurt!dean reader and this story had JUST the right amount of whump without being over the top. And yet, I still found myself biting my lip, and holding my breath in suspense from time to time.

The part about Sam spilling the pie on the social worker was just icing on the cake. x) you actually had me laughing out loud!

I have to say though, what I liked the most was John realizing how much they were taking Dean for granted and how much he really did for him and Sammy. And also the indications of Dean being smarter than anyone realized.

Anyway! Enough rambling on my part xD Stay amazing, okay?

-Megan
MimosaWisteria chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
asdf a great fic, I loved it. 3 You kinda made me want to punch Sammy and John a few times there, nothing new though. Dean's efforts towards his family need to be appreciated more often :C
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Such a cute story! I liked it a lot
See you around
R.
pipinheart chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
This was such a lovely story, couldn't stop till the ending...

I hope to hear more from you.
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I loved it, seriously, it was phenomenal the idea of the story was amazing and unique! It actually made me tear up at some points. Dean does so much for Sam and John I love how they finally awknowledge that and thank dean and care for him. The story was beautiful.