Reviews for Letting Blood Fall
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Nice, I like it!
It would be cool if you continued it ;)
undecided1996 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i love your writing style but you have scared me for life with the snarry paring :P
KamlesWarren chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
How did I only now just find this story? It's amazing. Like.. absolutely, ultimately mind blowing. I assume it was meant to be a oneshot, yes? But.. I would do anything if you were to write another chapter.. or 6. Please, take this into consideration.

Much thanks,

Kamery Dawn.
Rayne Forever chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh my, gosh, I LOVED that. I was so sad with Harry, but then Snape entered and I got slightly distracted - beside the point. That was probably one of the better Snarry fics I've read, and I think you did well with handling Harry's cutting thing.

Rayne
CookieMonster1393 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Loved the ending it was great! :)
Sora Means Sky chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
While not a favorite couple of mine (I'm actually shuddering in a corner thinking about it) your story is very well done. And I'm not the type of person to flame a story just because I don't like the coupling. I think your descriptions of everything were beautiful and how the story progressed was wonderful as well. Maybe a bit rushed here and there, but fine nevertheless.
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh! Yummy! So, this was great. hehe. SO, how's it goin?

Minx

Is there any possibility that you read my story? Even a whittle bit? :)
Venomous Guise chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
At first I thought it was a little jumpy because of the paragraph/sentence structure. But it was good and I liked it. Nice job ]