Reviews for The Gilded Cage
VFell4 chapter 4 . 3/19
I love your portrayal of Hermione so far- I always did think she would enjoy the challenge of running her own business.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 62 . 3/18
lol surreee she syas the fazctor is closed until herr little gilr is closer to hogwartz age then shell miss the noise lol. adroible story i couldn't put it down. any suggestion for more like it?
Val chapter 51 . 2/24
Mad love.
Val chapter 35 . 2/24
Oh God. I thank you for writing this. I thank you forevermore.
Val chapter 1 . 2/23
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.
Prima Uhtceare chapter 62 . 2/15
After reading this I feel a little... I don't know. Disappointed?
I feel like I kept waiting for something to happen.
joshsmom1983 chapter 5 . 1/24
Being of a certain age I had heard of Ffoulkes the movie but didn't remember what it was about. Also I am unsure if you are still reading the posts from a story you wrote about 7 years ago but Oh, well.
Luna de Papel chapter 30 . 1/19
Oh, the morals, indeed! I suddenly remembered something that my mind read as "ha ha Crucio" and googled it with your pen name to reread this chapter. Of all the fics I've read, yours' the one who offered me the best explanation as to how/why would anyone ever truly want to be around Voldemort and become a part of his little party of terrorists. I may have to reread The Gilded Cage in its entirety now... :)
This story really impressed me... I've read the summary a hundred times but I never could click it open to read it... But, eventually, I ran out of things to read and decided to give this a try. Let me tell you, it was an extremely good read. It was really well written. Good job :)
Rosajean chapter 55 . 12/28/2013
Um, what?! This whole chapter just had me super frustrated! What's with all the Hermione blaming?! She opened herself up to Snape, made herself completely vulnerable to him and he laughed at her and tossed her out. What the hell does she have to apologize for? Snape shows up, continues to belittle her by making fun of her date, gives a pathetic "I'm sorry" and expects Hermione to fall back into bed with him. Seriously, what the hell should she be apologizing for? She did exactly what she needed to do, moved out, gave him back his penance that he so desperately claimed he needed which was really just an excuse to be a coward and not face the world, and attempted to move on w her life. What else could she be expected to do after he was so callous and cruel to her?! She's being villainized by the papers it now it's like she's being villainized in the story too and I don't get it.
ludmilafics chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
God I love your fiction but I don't quite understand this chapter... Why would he want to "beat her senseless"?
Writtenaspr chapter 62 . 12/6/2013
Ah,Hurrah; They found the way back to each other... so warm it felt, to read about a German car, a vindicated Official in a bathrobe, a lovely, long wedding night, that SPQR - decadent shower, a yellow puppy, (Oh, that moment gave me sweet heart-beats) those lovable ankle-biters, mile-high wards, Yes, huzzah for Possessive-Snape; Hermione with bullet-points, porcupine in need, and fast-diappearing rump. There is some Hogarth and H. Fielding: Tom Jones in that gestur.e
Isn't it a scientifically- proven fact that the English Are more passionate than most Europeans ?
Well, why not? They're of Celtic ancestry, like the French.
SWOON ! They are delightfully lucky with each other.
Except perhaps - the missing kitchen-, and dusting -elf? Who can now smoke a fag with the unrepentant garden -elf ? And where will there be more Latin puzzles to read?
I adored this story- Running off to find more archived somewhere, if the Fates smile..
Most Splendidly Done!
No red ink in sight. Finis
Writtenaspr chapter 49 . 12/6/2013
NO. I hate her for being so callous, unjust and cold to him. She can leave, he can't!

Bright intelligence does not a loving heart make. Despicable, little misohominist.
violetdusk12 chapter 62 . 12/6/2013
Amazing story!
Writtenaspr chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
A. Ffoulkes. The friend of ''they seek him here...'' the Scarlet Pimpernel?
Oh, and I love this beginning, A sly, quick, intelligent Rasputinish Severus Snape and a homely , sparks fly between them. No, he will not come tamely to submit to her leash.
Reading on with delight.