Reviews for The Gilded Cage
DiMera13 chapter 62 . 9/22
Great work to all involved...It was a pleasant experience to read this tale...-ciao!
bonnyangel230 chapter 62 . 9/15
Loved it :)
tsiddiqaamin chapter 7 . 9/1
I simply adore this story. The atmosphere is wonderfully dark and Hermione's so sassy. 3
MadamigellaSnape chapter 23 . 8/31
This chapter was a great read. Your writing is truly wonderful.
MadamigellaSnape chapter 17 . 8/31
I REALLY want Snape to actually get out of prison. I was expecting that to happen, just so he could pull the wool over her eyes.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 62 . 8/26
This was fantastic! Loved it!
TheUnderStudy chapter 62 . 8/21
This was by far the greasy Snape/Hermoine fic ever written. I absolutely love it.
LBibliophile chapter 62 . 8/2
I don't usually read romance or marriage law fics but this was really good. I feel that their relationship developed very naturally/realistically, despite the situation. I liked the way that everyone stayed pretty much in-character (if focusing on different aspects), particularly Snape, with his insistence that having some good qualities does not make him a good man.
"I'm not dead yet" was a great way to end the fic, summing up several of the ongoing themes.
Oh wow - another story where Hermione is treated like she's too stupid to live! Yay!
randomfantast chapter 36 . 7/15
What a lovely story! Your house elfs make me laugh so much (especially the stalgmite-scene in this chapter), and I like how you portray Hermione and Severus. I will enjoy reading the rest :)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/9
Poor Hermione has gone stupid. Imagine seeing a Death Eater first thing in the morning.
Birds Love Words chapter 5 . 7/1
As if I wasn't already having enough fun with this story, you just went and used the term "wizard-lizard". Now I'm definitely going to put this on my following list.
I am not dead yet... sweetie, this was the best last sentence in any story I have read.. I love it.. the way, the story unfolds, the epilogue... everything is perfection.. I thank you, for sharing this amazing story with us. You are quite remarkable and should actually consider writing as a career, if you haven't already..
Imogene19 chapter 1 . 5/27
I LOVE how viciously bitchy and sarcastic she is - my GOD Hermione's fantastically brutal, and she and Snape (once they get past each others' sarcastic weaponry) will get along swimmingly!
Oh goodness, I can't wait to see how he'll react to her rather arrogant proposition!
SarikaS chapter 31 . 5/14
Well, you did brush over some of the major religions, but what of Hinduism or Buddhism ? They both give you multiple lives in various forms to atone for your sins. And the concept of heaven and hell does not really exist in either, nor does the day of reckoning. You simply jump from life to life and form to form depending on the actions of your previous birth, until yiu have accumulated enough knowledge to attain nirvana. Severus might find some peace there.
3,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »