Reviews for The Gilded Cage
Jazzielady76 chapter 62 . 9/15
Loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Mellykins chapter 34 . 9/10
The end of chapter 34...just, bravo. The elves names was a hilarious touch. I literally laughed out loud.
guest chapter 31 . 9/7
Für mich gehört Religion nicht in diese magische Welt. Und die Anmerkung einiger User, dass sie diesen Ansatz in der Originalserie vermissen ist schwer nachzuvollziehen. HP war (va in den ersten Büchern) ein Kinderbuch. Zudem ist es Schade, dass nur sehr engstirnnig über Religionen "diskutiert" wird. Nur die großen Weltreligion werden angerissen (und das nicht vollständig). Dabei gibt es so viele Religionen und Weltanschauungen, und ich würde gerade in der Zauberwelt erwarten, dass man sich eher den unbekannteren zuwendet. Dieses Kapitel hat mir die Zeichnung der Figuren ein wenig zerstört. Dies sind jetzt deine verzerrte Versionen von Hermione und Severus, die wenig an ihre Vorbilder erinnern.
Martionmanswife chapter 57 . 8/27
and there is great celebration with the leaving of the Angst Muse. thank GOD. I was ready to poison the thing myself.
Kittenshift17 chapter 9 . 8/18
My god, her life sounds hectic
Kittenshift17 chapter 8 . 8/18
I like that she got caught up in her task
Kittenshift17 chapter 7 . 8/18
What a way to ruin a perfectly nice wedding ceremnoy
Kittenshift17 chapter 6 . 8/18
Interesting clauses in the contract
Kittenshift17 chapter 5 . 8/18
Well, that was fun. This characterization of Hermione is so blase and blunt.
Kittenshift17 chapter 4 . 8/18
I can't imagine Severus sitting in a cell needlessly if he has a means of getting out.
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 8/18
I think I love you for the correction application of the term "it's a moot point."
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 8/18
Oh, they're so gloriously horrid to each other. LOL.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 8/18
Can I just tell you that this was probably the best introductory chapter for a marriage law fic that I've ever read. I was especially fond of the "no mingers allowed" sentiment and laughed out loud many times at your colourful descriptions. Brilliant opening.
Britt chapter 14 . 8/17
I sort of feel like Snape and Hermione have exchanged personalities. I also don't understand why Snape would choose to stay in jail if it was possible to exonerate himself.
JellyToastx chapter 62 . 8/11
Wow. This fic is like a breath of fresh air for me. So well written, with amazing character representation. Love how the scenario is also different from other fics and has it's own thing going. It has left me feeling warm and squishy inside. A beautiful work of literature. Definitely worth re-reading again, and again. Thank you so much.
3,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »