Reviews for The Gilded Cage
Amyeco chapter 9 . 11h
I understand Hermiones bitchiness now. Poor woman is go go go at all times. I wish Severus was out already. She needs someone that will actually care for her.
Amyeco chapter 9 . 12h
Yes Hermione is a bitch but after reading about her day I don't blame her. Wow! Poor lady has no time ever.
Amyeco chapter 7 . 19h
Okay. I like this story but Hermione is a bitch! What happened to her?
alreynolds13 chapter 40 . 7/8
3 days later and I'm still hooked! Apologies for not leaving more reviews. I read on my phone, and it won't let me leave reviews via Safari, but I just had to log onto my laptop so that I could let you know that I am in awe of this fic. There have been parts where I have to put my phone down from laughing so hard. I especially love the Crookshanks cameos (as someone who had to give one of my old cats a daily pill for over two years, the pill struggle scenes were so relatable). Snape jumping to start his memoir was hilarious, especially as a fanfiction writer myself, who has done the flailing scramble for a writing device when inspiration strikes out of nowhere.

I love how they're starting to fall for one another, and that things are getting spicy ;) I also love the character arc you've developed for them both. They started out in a world where they were just existing, and now they're finally starting to really live, and it's beautiful to read. Bravo, my dear. You are a maestro with words. And you've officially made me eat my words that I never enjoy Marriage Law fics. This is most certainly an exception to my previous rule.
alreynolds13 chapter 3 . 7/5
As a woman who is child-free by choice, Hermione's conversation with Ron about kids was so frustratingly relatable. I like how you balance Ron being a dunderhead about that topic with him being strategic and intelligent with quickly figuring out why she wants to marry Snape. It's really relatable to his canon character: he can be so intelligent about certain things, and then a total dunce about others lol.
alreynolds13 chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm already hooked by your writing style. And I LOVE that these two are going to start out hating each other (it's so much more accurate to canon). I prefer a slow burn in fics, and it's so much more gratifying when they have to really work through their emotions and take time to see the positives in one another, rather than them desiring each other from the start. And I can tell this is going to be one of those fics, which is exciting. I usually can't stick with Marriage Law fics, mostly because they end up consummating their marriage right away, but this looks like it's going to be different, so I'm incredibly excited to see if this fic changes my view on the trope. *settles in to read this for the rest of the day*
Kessymaniak chapter 40 . 6/27
I love your story, I am just wondering where the "He can't penetrate" law went? Because from what we gathered it has been heard...
Animago chapter 1 . 6/21
Eu ja disse que eu amo mais amo a classificaĆ§Ć£o "M"?
tainted-tash chapter 62 . 6/5
A wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us _
tainted-tash chapter 61 . 6/5
*squeal* so glad this had the ending I was hoping for!
tainted-tash chapter 60 . 6/5
...need a shower...a very cold one...*fans self* such lemony goodness!
tainted-tash chapter 59 . 6/5
Like she's gonna wait even a second
tainted-tash chapter 58 . 6/5
*le sigh* finally getting back on track
tainted-tash chapter 57 . 6/4
Well that's better than we could have hoped for
tainted-tash chapter 56 . 6/4
Oh the morning after being wrecked is awful
3,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »