Reviews for The Gilded Cage
meg527 chapter 62 . 2/20
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Hermione and Severus' actions and reactions were so true to how you portrayed them. At no point did I think, 'Whoa, where did that come from!' and wonder when the lobotomy had occurred that made the character behave in such a bizarre way.

Thank you!
Barton81 chapter 15 . 2/18
Good dialogue for the whole story. Snape's sangfroid is delightful, as is the sparring between the couple.
Barton81 chapter 13 . 2/18
google translate tells me that "fides punica" means 'faith pomegranate/blooming" . hmm.
I really enjoy your story. thanks for writing. Many clever ideas like the magically continuous toilet roll. I like how both characters are likeable, but with weaknesses.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 2/16
Fuck, how in the world. I'm loving it! You give me the ugliest Snape possible and I still love him. I'm in deep.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/16
She's cruel to Ron, but we love the bumbling fool.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/16
Hu, so they'll never have kids?
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/16
Interesting idea.
wow.

marked:Hermione masturbates.
a very very boring chapter
HelpmeHermione chapter 62 . 2/4
This was one damn fine story! I love your easy flowing writing style! Very witty and quite authentic! So many truths crammed into this piece. Thank you thank you thank you! Never stop writing. You are a gift from the Gods, and we deserve this.
FranklyCatty chapter 13 . 2/3
"It was enough happy juice to make a Dementor produce it's own patronus." that is bloody brilliant! I am still in a fit of happy giggles.
Martisz chapter 34 . 1/31
Meeting with house elves was pure brilliance
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 62 . 1/23
This was such an amazing story; thank you so much for sharing it with us! The characters and visual scenery in your writing was captivating and thorough. Fantastic job and I am already reading your other large story. :-) This is a favorite (a difficult list to get onto _ )
"I worshipped at her feet," he says while massaging her feet. For Severus that is a declaration. Will Hermione catch it? Great story so far!
lily chapter 62 . 1/4
Justo here to say i lobed this story!
3,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »