Reviews for The Gilded Cage
I Lost My Slipper chapter 49 . 8/14
i like the story so far but I wish you didn't change hermiones stance on not wanting children.
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/8
I adored this story! Brava!
Capt.DorkyBadass chapter 48 . 7/27
Its hurts! my heart aching for Hermione. Severus is so damn stubborn
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 62 . 7/25
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this magnificent story. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but I just stumbled upon it from Facebook. Some parts were so funny that I laughed out loud and others so poignant that I teared up. I enjoyed every word. Thank you.
Jhuffy chapter 2 . 7/21
Woah! Snape was not what I was expecting, but I liked it. Great chapter!
Jhuffy chapter 1 . 7/21
Very interesting! I can't wait to see she woos Snape. Lol
The toast to honor has me in a fit of giggles still oh my lord I need to get myself together
crazyseasons chapter 62 . 7/15
You captured my heart for SSHG with this fic. AAAAAGH I love the seen when Severus finally saw the house Hermione wanted for their life together. YOU ARE AMAZING
Spannerspoon chapter 62 . 7/15
Love it love it love it!

Brilliant and heartbreaking and fantastic and hilarious and I couldn't put it down!

Brilliantly written and throughly enjoyed!
MyWitch chapter 62 . 7/8
This long and lovely, extremely funny, wonderful story is one of my all-time favorites. Your Hermione and your Severus are unique, yet in character. I love everything about this. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us! :D
La-Matrona chapter 34 . 6/23
Favorite. House-elves. Ever.
La-Matrona chapter 30 . 6/23
I know it's been ages since you wrote this, but I just need to tell you how amazing it is anyway. This is my second (maybe third?) read through, and this chapter in particular is one of the best I've ever read with a Severus and Voldemort back story in it. You've captured his voice so well here, and it's brilliant. Hope you're having a great day!
artemisgirl chapter 62 . 6/22
This was lovely. I immensely enjoyed the slow burn and build. It felt realistic, and you kept everyone in character. This was excellent, and I'm so glad I found this story to read!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 62 . 4/23
i wasnt sure if i was going to enjoy this after the first couple of chapters but i read a couple more and then a couple more and then i couldn’t put it down. such an enjoyable read. thanks!
Before they were death eaters they were knights of walpurgis. So call the book squire to madness
3,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »