Reviews for The Gilded Cage
Evestra87 chapter 62 . 11/14
This was wonderful. I loved it
Hate to make this my first comment, since I've been greatly enjoying you story and all of the Latin throw-away quotes.
The poem from Catullus is "Da mi basia mille" - Give to me a thousand kisses. It's an excellent romantic peom by a guy who was a bit of a free spirit, even for the day and age. It's more recently used in Outlander by Diana Gabaldon when her character Jamie does a beautiful translated version. Nice stuff.

Nut, enjoying the story and can see that you're having fun with it. The characters have come a long way from their pitiful angst-ridden beginnings and seem to be turning into moderately well-rounded people. Maybe. You never know.
Good work!
Thanks for writing this and being willing to post it in a public forum.
Best thoughts.
SweetCaterina chapter 10 . 11/10
Again...I'm feeling sorry for Severus!
SweetCaterina chapter 9 . 11/10
Hermione is not my favorite person right now... I'm hoping Snape will adjust her the right way!
SweetCaterina chapter 8 . 11/10
I'm now feeling sorry for Snape... She is so far, a Bitch!
SweetCaterina chapter 7 . 11/10
Awesome chapter...I can feel the loathing!
SweetCaterina chapter 5 . 11/10
I am loving it so far!
SweetCaterina chapter 2 . 11/10
I'm enjoying the story so far... Keep up the good work!
Holy shit this chapter had me dying with laughter LOL
DiMera13 chapter 62 . 9/22
Great work to all involved...It was a pleasant experience to read this tale...-ciao!
bonnyangel230 chapter 62 . 9/15
Loved it :)
tsiddiqaamin chapter 7 . 9/1
I simply adore this story. The atmosphere is wonderfully dark and Hermione's so sassy. 3
MadamigellaSnape chapter 23 . 8/31
This chapter was a great read. Your writing is truly wonderful.
MadamigellaSnape chapter 17 . 8/31
I REALLY want Snape to actually get out of prison. I was expecting that to happen, just so he could pull the wool over her eyes.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 62 . 8/26
This was fantastic! Loved it!
3,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »