Reviews for Faith
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Noelani618 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Pretty sure I read this story a while back, but never reviewed. I must say, I really enjoyed it then and again now. :)

You write Dean's doubt, confusion, and hurt so darn well! Your version of Jim Murphy and Caleb are wonderful too and I'm so glad to see there is someone in Dean's corner for however short a time given what has happened on the show up to this point. Dean is so alone and isolated as the result of betrayal and lies and his loved one's ignoring him and his warnings at every turn... breaks my heart!

Hmm, and the irony of John's treatment of Dean is just...*shakes head* The show has made it canon as far back as S1 that Dean was the one sent on errands, usually of the dangerous variety, while Sam was left with John and has later backed the fact Dean was hunting alone probably before he hit twenty. There are four confirmed hunts of Dean by himself and teaming up with another hunter or saving their bacon that I can remember off the top of my head and I'm pretty sure there's more (all pre-Pilot that is).

So this story is, in my mind, somewhat of a prequel in that John views Dean constantly as a boy and yet willingly sends him off to do incredibly dangerous things that a boy couldn't do. Dean's his soldier, his weapon, and at the last minute his son. I mean the last thing he tells his son before dying in exchange for his life was he might have to kill the baby brother Dean had worked so hard to protect and guide! It just...blows me away how poorly John treated him. The point of that spiel (I do have one, lol) is that I'm appreciate how you write John as the SOB he is and still show he loves his sons. It doesn't excuse what he did to Sam or Dean and it was gratifying to read Jim and Caleb discussing that.

All in all, I enjoyed this story very much. :) Thanks for sharing!
frostfalcon chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I have really enjoyed all of the stories you've written and this one is one of the ones I come back to read again and again. I'm looking forward to what ever you write next! Thanks for sharing!
forbiddenstars chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Oh, this is such a lovely story!

Dean's growth was wonderfully written, slow and realistic. Ugh, as soon as John appeared I wanted to punch him!

I'd love if you would continue the story; I feel like you had a really good thing going on here. Adding Caleb in as a factor really tied it together well. I'm hoping that John gets that kick in the ass he so badly deserves, and Dean gets his freedom.
EmmelleN chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Ah, it ended too soon! Would love to know what the other story is and I'm keeping this one on alert just in case you decide to add to it. I like your writing style and the way you delve into Dean through Jim and Caleb. I always thought it was a mistake to have them killed in S1...
Wen1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
that's realy great

I liked the : “Which would be marginally more understandable if the man had a door for Sam to darken!” Caleb growled.

LOL
Wen1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
gr John

and poor Dean
parisindy chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
aw great story..sorry to see it end so soon
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
no just when Dean was getting better and John comes along and runs all of Caleb and Paster Jim hard work...great update
annv chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
I loved this chapter I really think John should get his due can't wait for the next chapter very good job
Nana56 chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Then I definitely look forward to reading the new story! This has been very interesting to see Dean's growth and heartbreaking to see it come crashing down again.

Well done!
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
So will the next chapter skip to after the hunt? Someone should point out to John that he'd been to Vietnam by the time he was Dean's age...
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
glad that Dean is getting some recognition and praise, something he surely needs right now! good job
parisindy chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
another great chapter! thanks!
annv chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
I love the last chapter hope Dean stays with Caleb and talks to Sam love to hear more about hunts with Caleb and Dean