Reviews for Wolf
sakuya.R.nondo chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
that was so good akira-chama

i feel sad for wolfy-chi all alone must be sad anyway good story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
i am so horny right now good job
Anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Omg hawtness XD

Amazing! I'd love to read more! I'm a ConYuu lover but I can't resist any incest between the three brothers- so hot XD

LOVVEE! 3
mayellacullen chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw, that was so hot! But I feel sad for Wolfie poo :( BUT IT WAS SO HOT! XD
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
HOT! i can't say much about the plot coz i see none at the moment (not that i'm complaining) but i'd love to read more.. :)
Remsy Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
*O* I love you! I like Yuuram but i have to admit...ConrartWolf is maybe my favorite couple. Yuuri is so...henachoko, doesn't deserves a cute boyfriend like Wolf ;O;

Write more ConWolf! w

(Bad english...sorry ;O;)
Nivell chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*nosebleed* Please write more ConWolf! Preferably with a happier ending. Love the angst but they need to be happy.
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Conrart/Wolfram
syuuen chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Ahh~ Conrart/Wolfram in my POV the top 3 hottest incest lolz

Pretty interesting. I like the idea that Conrart somewhat 'betray?' Yuuri and in a relationship with Wolfram.

Hahaha hoping for some badass Conrart.

Just fyi, im fan for ConrartWolfram and YuuRam hehe

and against ConYuu /REDFLAG/

Niway, thank you & keep it up. you are doing great here.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Gah, this is absolute love. Will you be continuing this or is it just a one shot? It would definitely be interesting to see where this goes on to. But I still have a bone to pick. Perhaps you should check for spelling and error checks; they're aren't noticeably too much or anything, but it would be better if you get someone to lightly beta it, or you could just check it again yourself. But otherwise, your writing style is nice, and the concept of the idea is good too.
conwolflover chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This seems very interesting so far. Though the hottness your right it is sad. Cant wait for the next chap. %_%