Reviews for We Are Gathered Here Today
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This was precious. I'm not usually too into wedding fictions, but I decided I needed a nice wedding to cheer me up, it worked...(:
JP1124 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful wedding story, loved it
Reader101w chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Excellent story,

You displayed the emotions, thought and humor greatly. Ad you managed to put in some anxious moments as well for good measure.

I put on Pachelbel's Canon when I read the second chapter, it was awesome. Somehow the music perfectly synced with the lines.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
KP's Man chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I love this wedding tale.I hope you expand the storyline to the honeymoon and possibly thier children maybe bring it the following Christmas or Thanksgiving.
StarReader86 chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
This is the best K/R wedding story I have ever read! I almost cried during the second chapter, it was just so beautiful ;_; ! And best of all, nothing and nobody ruined it (I half expected Bonnie to make a scene or one of Team Possible's foes), so it made for a great story. I kinda felt bad for Barkin, maybe someday he'll find that special woman for him...hm, Dr. Director is single, right?

I'm so gonna fave this story. You did an awesome job with it!
LTAOZFAN chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
So, Anne and James did a thorough job in frisking Tim and Jim, and they did not pull anything to disrupt the wedding reception. I wonder if Yori had a word with the tweebs at some point, warning them off? The encounter between Sheila and Mr. Barkin is fun, and it makes me wonder if Steve will ever find The Right Woman someday?

I like the way this chapter pulls together bits from the TV series and your "Fast Track" stories and fits them all into one picture. You have also expanded on some aspects of the TV series very nicely, such as the encounters between Hana and Cousin Shawn. Shawn seems to have developed a strong fear of Hana, which ought to make him less likely to annoy Ron in the future. There is something delightful about the idea of a two-year-old making a ten-year-old quake in his shoes when he sees her smile at him. (I wonder how Shawn would react if Hana frowned at him?) And the way so many contribute to the wedding and reception because of Kim & Ron's good works in the past is just right.

Since Hana is Ron's adopted sister, and Yori is Hana's biological sister, this would make Hana and Yori Kim's sisters-in-law, I believe. It's nice to see Yori (and Sensei) becoming part of Kim's extended family, so to speak. And, there is something Sensei wishes to tell Ron about Kim having shared Ron's MMP? I sense a story idea on the horizon! There is the same feeling when Zita catches the bride's bouquet and Felix gets the garter.

Since Kim and Ron were all keyed up during the previous week or so, and totally so on the night before the wedding, it sounds just right for them to fall asleep as soon as they get to bed in the bridal suite. Kim is right, Monique will never believe that happened! But they found time to make up for it, of course. I like the fact that you give them a few days of peaceful honeymoon in which to relax. Our Friends really deserve some enjoyable quiet time. And am I right in thinking that Ron left Rufus with his folks when they flew to Hawaii? After all, Rufus wouldn't want to bother his humans with his presence at such a personal time.

A very nice wind-up to a very nice story, sir! I'm sure you have more ideas developing and plots growing in your mind, and I shall await them with much anticipation. While you're at it, have a Happy Holiday Season!

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
kp83 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
So Sweet! I think I might have a new cavitiy forming after reading this! I loved it...all of it! By the way, I want to walk down the aisle to Cannon in D as well, so I thought it was cool that you put it in the story! Also, I liked the humor that you sprinked into the story. The best was the very beginning were the guys and the girls were giving each other a hard time, and the parts were Hana was giving Shawn a hard time! That little brat deserved what he got!

Well, anyways, great story and thanks!
Slyrr chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
A sweet tale, and an excellent interpretation of how their wedding might go. Nice touch having Shego there helping deal with the nay-sayers and cousin Shawn. The reception was fun and touching.

I always felt that most newlyweds would probably sleep off the first night, given how much time and work it takes to pull off a wedding and reception. Sounds like it would wear anyone out.

Excellent tale though - thanks for writing it!
soulman3 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I like the end when meets up with Shego again.

This chapter had a part for Joss dragged Wade around like she already claim him and Hana scraying Shawn.

You should do a one-shot with Joss,Wade and maybe Hana we saw Kim and Ron happy ever a new Team Possible.
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 11/25/2008

Sweet. But wanted to see Drew meet Stevie

Ja ne

Jim
daccu65 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
A wonderful, feel good chapter, and story for that matter. I can only say one thing. THIS CANNOT BE THE END OF THE FAST TRACK STORY LINE. You've established too solid of a background to let it go. I look forward to your additional efforts.

daccu65
Katsumara chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Oh wow. This came out quick! I respect your dedication to your writing, waveform.

Anyway, onto the story! This was fantastic. From the different wedding speeches, to the cameos of basically every character of importance (and then some!) in your "Fast Track" universe, it was all so great. Is it just me, or did I see some Wade and Joss in there? That pair is certainly catching on, and I can really see why. They'd be cute together. I loved the pictures with the Anne's new song, and her twins, along with Kim and Hana in a picture. That was definitely a nice touch. I continue to love your two original characters in Lynn and Miles. They are awesome. Then there's the Zita/Felix. Oh, you just have to continue that on in another story if/when you add to this "Fast Track" universe. That'd be awesome. I loved how both of them got the garter/bouquet. Wedding bells in the future?

Also, as I was reading and I saw Ron say: "This is the life, aint it, KP? Just the two of us." - I have expected Kim to say what she started with, "For now, anyway" and lead into something about starting a family. xD

Either way, I absolutely loved this three chapter story, and I so hope it continues on. Please, keep it up! Your writing is wonderful.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
u're welcome. i can not bevllie that it's over. i hope that u wil make a sequel. i really like this story.

Jackie Happy Thanksgiving.
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
OK Wave Form, I want you to stand up and take a bow. You have done very well. So, you like Queen huh, I don't want to give anything away, but I remember when they were on the BBC's 'Top of the Pops' way back when. Nice wedding and reception. Looks like little Hanna has a BF, Shawn better run. I like the way you made Sensei, Yori and Hanna come out. Nice little honeymoon too. Yes, they grow up, they move out on their own, they fall in love, get married and start a family. The cycle of life. Soon Kim and Ron will begin their own family and the cycle will continue.

Thanks and congratuations W F, hope to see more of your work soon.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Great way to end things, I agree that Kim and Ron deserve a break. Nice to see everyone (except Shawn) enjoy the wedding; not sure why you added the Barkin/Sheila scene, I was a little surprised he actually got invited.

I thought all the speeches at the wedding were extremely well done, but I felt Monique's "stand by your Ron" really summed up this series well. I get really tired of reading stories where Kim is so shallow and self-absorbed that she can't be bothered to care about Ron's feelings and Ron responds to this by instantly forgiving her no matter what she does; which predictably leads to her continuing treat him like a doormat. A nice new story about the two of them standing by each other seems harder to find these days. Gee, kinda went off on a tangent their; just meant to say your work really stands out.

No idea if you plan on continuing this series, hope that you do though. Sensei apparently still needs to talk with Kim and Ron, and Mrs. Dr. Possible's reaction to the Tweebs dating could be a miniseries in itself. Happy Thanksgiving, hope to see more of your work!