Reviews for Romanticism
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Daaaaw sooooo cuuuuuuuute
Violent Idiot chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is adorable! You really captured Ryoko's personality here. I'm not so sure about Kitano's though.
LimeGrass chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I absolutely love this manga and lost count as to how many times I've read it. This little piece was very in character and had me blushing along with them. Seiichiro and Ryoko are such a lovely couple.

- LG
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
You know I've read this story several times, but it's still adorable. I hope you can update once.
phsycosisters chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Finally, my favorite manga has a good fanfic. I love it! This is what I have been looking for. Nice work!
IronicTheorist chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
great work! 10/10!

by the way, thanks for the comment!

and thanks for making this first ever angel densetsu fan fic..

nothing beats the first fic..

lol
WhispersInSilence chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Good greif, it's rediculous how much I loved this. :3

Thank goodness SOMEONE wrote a fanfic about this manga. It's too good to be ignored!

Yay for Kitano/Ryoko!
Valana chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great story :) lol
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I love THIS STORY! I WUV IT! IKEI ANGEL DENSETSU! You are an artist! I must have all of your work!
kirin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
i think u overdid the kissing scene,,knowing kitano,,he's shy and timid doing that kind of kiss to ryoko,,
pusakitchi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
wow,,after reading the manga,i thought it was over and i want to read some more about it,

Ryoko chan ang Kitano kun are a cute strongest couple in town..and i love them,thanks for doing that fanfiction i hope you write about them having a plan to get married and consulting to ryoko's father...i think it was you and me against the world love story,geez,,
Quathis chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
The one and only Angel Densetsu fic I've seen. A very good job with the characters and situation. Funny and sweet. Everything looked good.
abandonEDaccound chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow! Someone else who has read the series! I just wanted to say that you did wonderfully, and that I hope that you either add on to this one-shot or start another. I'll probably end up reading your other works because this one was so good, so I'll see you there!

-Bones
Dybael chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
E! Angel Densetsu fanfic! And it's awesome, too!

The world needs more Angel Densetsu love. I should go make a Kitano plushie. And I will snuggle it and take it everywhere, and when people go "what are you doing with that crazy voodoo doll?" I will say IT IS KITANO. IS HE NOT ADORABLE?
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Owh Owh please make more. This was so incredibly fluffy. Really really nice to read. (Though in my opinion you overdid the kiss, if it had been more simple it would have been way cuter.) Anyway like I said a fantastic oneshot. Please Make more.