Reviews for Things We Know
KDCervantes chapter 20 . 3/6
Your story was great and it has me in an emotionl roller coaster. The last few chapters really stabbed me in the heart and made me all kinds of sad.

Ahh, this story is one I'm not going to forget XD
GwendyMary chapter 20 . 2/21
Gosh, i spend like a whole day long for this fic and its totally worth it:") Gaara is a nice guy after all, like Sakura always thought. Sorry for my bad english, but all i can say is i really love this fanfiction! Better start with the sequel i guess, 'People We Know'. See you in my next review on the sequel fic! And have a nice day
Zyrin chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This is really making me want to read what gaara actually wrote and its not fair!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
such a sad ending... what happen with Gaara, I understand that he stopped taking is medecine but what pushed him to it? Also I am still curious to what really happen in that burn church... it seems suspicious. If I was Sakura I would have asked for all the diaries as save keeping
Toto Yoshio chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
Depressing epilogue but the journal entry was a nice touch. It gave some us some insighr on Gaara's true feelings. Now its time to read the sequel!
Toto Yoshio chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
Damn your good.

Gaara is not only my favorite character in the naruto series but quite likely my favorite anime/ manga character in general (well him or Goku) and this the first time i've ever been upset with him while reading a fanfic he was in. I mean he said some messed up stuff and I couldn't tell if he was acting just to push her away or if he really felt that way along. Regardless I feel bad for Sakura since she has such strong feelings and Tsunade dying only made things worse.

I also like how you deviated rom the typical happy ending because it shows the everyday reality of the world. Great story despite the sad conclusion.
kimba93 chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Holy crap this the last two chapters, my insides just dropped. I was hoping for a happy ending, but I'll have to read the sequel, which isn't advisable right now because I have so much school work but meh.
Big applause to you for this story, it was really well written and different and easy to read even after all the higschool and mental illness AUs that come with gaasaku stories. Great job! I look forward to reading more of your work :)
Tis a bit odd chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Am I the only one who finds this eerily similar to the...uh, 'bestselling' Twilight Saga? (Your work is better than the Saga, however, but some of the first half draws in multiple aspects the first few chapters of that...thing...what with in the 'Saga' Isabella having to be the 'responsible one' paying bills, reminders of work, etc., you can see the similarities!) I'm sorry if I offended you, but the Saga is full of petty Sue's and overly purple prose, and I'd hate to see such a beautiful idea like yours (the second half was quite original, I must say, I really did like your idea, but the first half just struck me as...Twilight-esque?) I'm not a fan of the series, but your story intrigues me.
its the bubbeh chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
"He was Gaara not Oprah." Best sentence in the whole fiction. Besides the sweet sweet scenes of lalalalalove
McKazekage chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Annnnd now I feel stupid because I went to your page and you have done that already -_- that'll teach me to shoot my mouth off :P
McKazekage chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
You know what would be awesome? a one-shot sequel to this set like... 10 years in the future when Sakura is a famous transplant surgeon and Gaara ends up in her hospital or something... just to see how the characters developed over time (without each other :'(... the hopeless romantic in me wanted them together :P )...

Just saying ;)

An amazing story with some very real emotions!
AwesumBananas chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
if there is a sequel i hope it gets betters cuz that was just a heartbreaking ending :(
now i am sad, i dont like being sad :'( im gonna take a break before i take on the sequel, peace out :d
AwesumBananas chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
nooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo ooooooooOOOOOOOoooooo!
AwesumBananas chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
omg i was so nervous, i thought something bad was gonna happen in this chappy, my heart was racing and everything, theres gonna be something bad like really bad soon, isnt there? excuse me while i convey my frustrations through a serious of caveman like grunts groans, uraghs blagh ble...
AwesumBananas chapter 8 . 1/28/2013