Reviews for Things We Know
jacpin2002 chapter 8 . 7/23
Very interesting chapter! So it's Gaasaku vs the world. I love it
jacpin2002 chapter 6 . 7/23
Finally, they actually kissed!
Peppei chapter 20 . 6/27
Omg I love this story. My favorite parts are gaara's journal entires because we get to see what he's thinking. Seriously melts my heart. About to head over to your sequel now! Hope you posted it up ! Favorited.
Peppei chapter 10 . 6/27
Wow omg gaara's journals are amazing. I loved them.
Torikki Jinx chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
Okay... Inhale, exhale... I think some part of me died. T-T

Why did you DO that?

If I was in the mood for some angst I should have found this fic WAY earlier and now I'm sad and irritated and OH GOD WHY DIDN'T THEY END UP TOGETHER AND WHAT THE FUCKING HELL REALLY HAPPENED?! I just... oh my God, I CAN'T get over this. I'm gonna have a headache about what-if's and could-have-been's but then that would just ruin the whole story you wrote! And it truly is wonderful but I wasn't in the mood to read something so SAD and now I'm ranting cuz oh my god why didn't they end up together? And then Sakura would be stuck with her crazy bitchy mom that reminds me of a really close blood relative that I want to forget he's ever related to me. And I was kinda sorry for Karin too but whatever I don't give a rat's ass about her. And then you just had to put Gaara's entry and now I'm finding it hard not to curse you through hell and a thousand time more. But I won't do that cuz I understand that the plot needs to be spicened up. But then Gaara became all batshit crazy and fucking wacked up. And what the fuck really happen? I just can't-

Okay. I'll just check for a sequel and if I find non I will be really annoying with the PM button.
Torikki Jinx chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
Dammit GOD, this is worse THAN A FREAKING BABY. But I hope this fic isn't as dark and twisted as it looks because I am in NO mood for those. I actually LOVED how cute Gaara and Sakura was being and he goes being the idiot he was and pulls a stunt.
Torikki Jinx chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
Please don't tell me they're gonna have a baby cuz I think I can't handle that...
Torikki Jinx chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
HELL YEAS. THIS just soared into one of my top favorite fanfics of GaaSaku High School AU. And trust me, there isn't a lot of those and I think this is just the only GaaSaku High School AU I ever actually liked. I've seen a lot of cute, beautiful, and dramatic GaaSaku Naruto AU but let's be honest, writing High School AU is hard because sometimes there isn't enough drama and it get's boring.
Torikki Jinx chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
God, I thank Kishimoto for EVER making Naruto the lead role. Although, sometimes I ask why does the idiot not let Sakura see some sort of action like the duck ass and Naruto... but Sakura is still badass. I just... wow. Naruto, thank kami for you. I was waiting for Sakura to get a slap in the face and it came in the form of Naruto. I was expecting Ino or Tsunade but Naruto was great. _
Torikki Jinx chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
At this moment if this were real and I was Ino I would slap Sakura like a bitch and tell her to FUCKING WAKE UP AND STOP THIS EMOTIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA BITCH BECAUSE HELL YES RIGHT NOW AS IN RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SOMETHING CROSSED BETWEEN A FUCKING SLUT AND STUPID DUMBASS PRESCHOOL PRINCESS. But besides that, your story is really interesting and very realistic. I like it. At least it's not one of those that have piss poor grammar that seemed as though they were written by one year olds. And even then those babies could even become better writers.
VampireKitty34 chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
story was amazing..its so sad..I did cry a little! this story was amazing! I love it..
VampireKitty34 chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
I like it!
Claire chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Amazingly well written. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
This has got to be one of the most beautiful GaaSaku piece I have ever read in the entirety of this fandom. It's so wonderful and moving and just oh so awesome. Kudos!
KDCervantes chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
Your story was great and it has me in an emotionl roller coaster. The last few chapters really stabbed me in the heart and made me all kinds of sad.

Ahh, this story is one I'm not going to forget XD