Reviews for Cake
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was hot! I love how you made Bella so much more confident in seducing Edward.
shaytwilight chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
all i can say is,O.M. pantys just melted off.
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
just loved this story - great fun!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
cute :)
77049sma chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
never thought would end lolz but it waz good lolz
Hespera2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Dear Rie,

I am speechless! I made some delicious red-wine-chocolate cake earlier today, and beg you to send Edward my way so we can have a little cake-tasting session! Would that be possible?

As always, your writing is breathtaking, utterly captivating, and much better than the original. You may not own the characters, but you improved them so much that I do not even want to go back.
TwifanUK chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow, that was hot. I've got a sudden craving for chocolate cake now...

As always Rie, awesome job.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
wow,wow,wow, you are the definite master of the Lemon...so intense... I want some too...thanks...be back soon...or maybe not for a while...geez, I'm horny... :)
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
very good, kind of like having your cake and eating it too, yumm.
pclo chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
you know, I really like cake, don't you?

Delicious story. thanks for writing.
baynewen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very Hot one shot! Loved it especially how you kept the romance in it as well and the sense of vulnerability that they both have!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
hm sexy
Ms Sarah19 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great story! Usually I'm not a fan of the naughtier fics but I like this, it's really well written... Great job!
kneon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
All I have to say is WOW. That was some great cake:}
author-E.M.D chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
wow, I don't know what to say to that. You are an extrememly talented writer. Most authors are to afraid to write things like that in such detail, but I think you did an amazing job:) too bad it's only a one-shot, I would like to see where that could go as a story!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »