Reviews for Cake
Ms Sarah19 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great story! Usually I'm not a fan of the naughtier fics but I like this, it's really well written... Great job!
kneon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
All I have to say is WOW. That was some great cake:}
author-E.M.D chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
wow, I don't know what to say to that. You are an extrememly talented writer. Most authors are to afraid to write things like that in such detail, but I think you did an amazing job:) too bad it's only a one-shot, I would like to see where that could go as a story!
xKrazyKiddx chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
that was just so sexy! Wow once again you have done a wonderful job with a story! You even left me hot and bothered...whew! LOL
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was fabulous!
bbabe007 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wow. I've read countless stories in the Twilight fandom and yours is the first I've reviewed. I just wanted to say that I thought your writing was very in-character and that it was also very, very well written. Your use of adjectives and grammar was superb and I fully enjoyed reading your version of Edward and Bella (especially since they didn't seem to deviate too much from Stephenie Meyer's version). Great work!
toastqueen chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
ooh! very hot, very nice!

thenextGayleKing chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hot dawg! Damn it that was HOT HOT HOT! As Oliver Twist would say "Can I have some more, please?". I'm enjoying your other story, 'Comeuppance', immensely too. I will get to all your others but if they are this good, then I will have to savour them one at a time. Keep up the good work. You rock!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I LOVE this story. I just read Windows over on Twilighted and remembered reading Cake a while back. I love how you write E & B. I hope you continue to write these- they are so very erotic...
gasolinerain chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
wowza. I think I need one more of your delicious stories before bed!
12345jj chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
WOW! it would be great if you could right more chapters from the familys reaction during and after. x
Lindsay1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
omg that was so hot! *favorited*
Moxi chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Very sexy and well done. You drew it out nicely starting with the whole cake thing. I really liked this one. :)
Gethernia chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
wow, I love it
vibhandaka chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was awesome! Well done.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »