Reviews for Cake
kim-macafee chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is a GREAT story! Very realistic of Edward-KIND of...
atiecay chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was very, very good. My only recommendation would be to replace the apostrophes (') with quotations (") so that it's easier to see where the dialogue is. Unless you're British, where they reverse the usage of apostrophes and quotations.. Anyway, great story.
Little Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I love this story! yummy yummy yummy
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Haha, I loved Emmett. He's awesome. :D

DreamerOfTwilight chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
M DELICIOUS! WOW! Amazing! Great! Grand! Spectacular! Sexy! You allowed Bella and Edward to Make Love rather than having raunchy SEX and I truely wanna Thank You for keeping it sensual and tasteful!
LvndrRsThrn chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hot. :)I would suggest though getting a beta, or at least looking over your work a few times. There were some errors "your" instead of "you're" and the ' instead of ". Otherwise very nice.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was unbelievably HOT, SEXY and HOTTER than HELL! I have this horrible urge for cake.
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
that was pretty damn hot!

im sick n this made me happy

ahahaha write more!

PEACE Delilah
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I thought this was really good!

Next time though you should try to break it up a little, not write less but make the paragraphs shorter so instead of having one paragraph of 8 lines you have two of 4 (you know what I mean).

I really loved the last lines. And I love that Edward couldn't stop. How empowering a feeling must that be? To make EDWARD CULLEN lose control.
2bamazed chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Pretty good. Seriously, you should add a couple of more chapters. I would love to read about Emmett's and the rest reaction after returning home, if they ever really left.
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Oh my Edward this story was amazing. So incredibly written, just the detail words you use were phenomenal. I'm going to go to your author page and see what else you have up your sleeve...but tomorrow because I'm tired lol. Amazing! Keep up the fabulous writing.
dracorium chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
piratehannelore chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
yeah, definately hot and definately well written. I love it. You should write more. Cheers!
remeyqueen74 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008