Reviews for The Jerk
JLCH chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
I've read this before but a long time ago so I thought I would read it again. Love that last line from Cameron to Cuddy. I also like the way you handled Cuddy sleeping with Chase, they were drunk, it meant nothing. Love this story, can't remember if House was in character, I think he was...
ladyjey chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
why r they talking about house?
bladesmum chapter 33 . 11/22/2010
really enjoyed your fic didn't know if cuddy/chase would work but the intimacy you wove between them & how chase acted as go between for house/cuddy forward to starting the sequel tomorrow
beyondobsessed chapter 23 . 4/13/2010
Yay for part 1. Oh no for the last sentence.
beyondobsessed chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
I think this was the best thing Huddy related thing I ever read. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest I was so happy.
beyondobsessed chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
Nice. I have a feeling Wilson and Sophie are related? Idk.
beyondobsessed chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
:D I'm happy. I hope I'm not annoying you with all these's not like it was every chapter. I only review when I have something to say, which can be a few chapters in a row or once every few or once in 10. LOL. I like reviewing, and I like getting reviews. I'm giving back. I talk too much. Going back to reading.
beyondobsessed chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
At least they used protection. So the baby that was mentioned in one of the sequels has a chance of being House's. One can hope. One night stands mean nothing. If it was one night...
beyondobsessed chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
I love you. Trying to make the Huddy! Yeah! Me like. I hope there's more.
beyondobsessed chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
ROTFLPIP that was funny.'s odd not being Huddy.
beyondobsessed chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
OMG I lol'd so hard at the top and bottom. That was genius.
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Do you think that I'm that stupid? LoL. I'm trying to go along with this 'cause I'm a diehard Huddy shipper like you wouldn't's not too bad. Yet. And lol. I thought about if there was a House like show that the characters watch. It's funny. And how they were arguin over clothes (double meaning) referring to real life. Nice. We'll see how it goes. I think it goes Huddy in a sequel, so...I'll keep reading. Really nice work.
DrLisaCuddy chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Geez, who would ever think of Cam when Cuddys right in front of you? :)

Yay, I really enjoy this re-read sweetie!
DrLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 2/14/2010

How could I forget how funny the first chap. of this story is...?

Theyre so cute!
huddyhuli chapter 33 . 6/29/2009
I really liked your story: interesting, sweet, hot, well-written, with enough new plot and characters to make it feel right/real without overdoing it. Chuckle: Taub sure was dispatched rather summarily... and Cameron didn't make a very good impression either lol. Not that I really mind... ;-) Thanx