Reviews for A New Beginning
If Lydia had a boy and Mrs Bennet stay with her until it is born the Mr and Bennet can claim it is hers and the heir to Longbourn.
Even up to the sexual revolution 1960's grandmothers were pretending to be the mothers.
I suppose the militia man, getting off scot free, will just do it again to some other poor girl.
That's interesting about how Lady Catherine provide such pomp but neglected cleanliness and practicality for the purpose of show.
Maybe you could excuse her family but her mother did not show any particular love for Elizabeth and was always cold and insulting towards her, blaming her for things she didst do.
This is the way Darcy should have allay acted towards Wickham.
EmeraldEyesDarkHeart chapter 35 . 5/3
This story is fantastic and your characterization of Darcy is incredibly endearing. I have fallen in love with him all over again and in a brand new way! This story is very well-written and an absolute joy to read; thank you for such a job well done!
Rhie chapter 35 . 2/11
Delightful, thank you!
EngLitLover chapter 35 . 2/9
Really enjoyed, great plot and dialogs
Summer Leah chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
Just lovely.
Summer Leah chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
Wow-THAT was dramatic (and unexpected)! I love the footstool references.
Healingsmiles chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
So I was in the mood to read something old you know? Like I wanted to grab my trusty P&P off the shelf, but didn't want to at the same time. I'm so glad I found your story, it's filled that little void of classical literature I've been missing.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Oh I always love the Colonel
muffinmom chapter 35 . 10/5/2014
What a wonderful story, thx so much for sharing!
roseberrygirl chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Now THAT is how I have always wanted to see Darcy coming upon Wickham and dealing with him!
Reviewer chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
Well done to you - not as good as the original, obviously, but I still enjoyed it.