Reviews for All for the Love of Coffee
SlightlySociopathic chapter 1 . 5/23
This is great.
Irena Goddess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/4
Get him girl! Show him who's boss!
Abandon-Morality chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Um, wow. This was entertaining.
redheadrebel77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow! I totally love this! Not taking crap from the Joker, that's just classic. :D Nice job!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Damn. Now I want coffee. I don't care what anyone else says, I thought this fic was brilliantly written - I could imagine everything happening perfectly. I'm honestly intrigued with what could possibly follow this fic...
bookworm1442 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was fantastic! I laughed so hard! I loved your character! Are u planing to make a sequel?

Great job,

Michelle
CaitlinXcowz chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I really really like this story! It was freaking amazing. I think you should make this into an actual story, not just a oneshot. I hope you do! Keep writing!
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
All she wants is her cofee! Love it!
Arquenniel chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I enjoyed the humor and spirit in this! I also think you nailed the Joker. He is so fascinating. The voice of the character was very engaging - snappy yet vulnerable at times. Awesome work!
Elevanya chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
EPIC. I greatly enjoyed this story. I was cracking up while reading this! And it's so accurate to how not-morning people without their coffee feel when they have to wake up early and deal with stupid people. Overall, lovely. I just wish it had been longer.
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
okay this has got to be one of the funnier stories I've read involving the joke and an innocent bystander. I love the first person view point and the street attidue, not to mention the sarcasm!

I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this! horrah for coffee!
Masterreana chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Anonymous -would- have a valid point, but for some odd reason I find myself disagreeing with everything he/she says. In point:

Assumptive review.

Not everyone here writes OC stories, Crack!Fantasy one-shots, or the like. And those who do? Have the complete right.

Fanfiction is for expressing your imagination how you like. This fic was splendid, and anyone who believes someone would write something this nice in such quiet manner, just to have a vessel for their 'horrible fantasies'. Well.

That's their problem.

Keep up the good work. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Okay: so you write this fic, and I have to say, I can't stand it. I read the reviews and I had to despair. You utilized numbers within the fic-ALWAYS WRITE THEM OUT.

Also, your story is so obviously an avatar. This was an obvious attempt to create a character that you wished you could be. Moreover, you spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to make her look cool. Going on and on about how bad Gotham's education system is...I felt myself saying, what? How is that even relevant?

All in all, it was poorly written. Honestly, I think people should stop attempting Joker stories. They're all the same. Even this attempt at something "different" was shamefully cliche. The only reason anyone would positively review this was so they would feel less guilty about their own avatars.
lil' augurey chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I just love how you leave this hanging! All she wanted was a cup of coffee and not even the Joker could stop her. She even made him confused; Way to Go!

'Course, I'm not much of a coffee drinker and I'm also an absolute coward, so this is VERY impressive!

Congrats and I can't wait to see what other gems you've posted!
sapphobrazil chapter 1 . 11/21/2008