Reviews for Prisons
XBaby Rose CullenX chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
i loved it, it was funny and sad and cute!
bookworminpeace chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
*is cracking up* i'm sorry but that was just loved it * wipes eyes* that was prefect totally i loved every minute of it its was just... AWESOME love it and wil reread it NOW
SkaterGirl246 chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Poor Edward and Bella! I can see you haven't updates in awhile but please update soon! I really want to know what happens!
Twilightlover1518 chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
I am crying right now. Not because of the story though, which was amazing, sad and beautiful, but because the story is over. I loved every minute of it and I wish it never ended :(

Thanx for writing such an awesome story!
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 12 . 10/30/2009
love this to death!
Jennie T Cullen chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Great story. Good thing you added the last chapter. LOVED it!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
At first, I was a little worried as to where you were going to take us with this story... but by the end of it- I am really impressed. :) Poor Edward. I like how you handled it, though. Definitely impressive.

This makes me think that it would be neat to hear more about Megan... whether she has any significant future dealings with the Cullens as family friends, wedding guests, and the like- now that Edward is back to peak form. I liked her character, too.

Thanks for this story!
Ithilien Archer chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
It'd be so cute if u could write a story about Alice babying Edward.
Kiowa grl and Peytongal chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
This is a very cute story with a great plotline and it is very well-thought out and well written. My last comment doesn't matter to much so please don't be hurt by it. I love the begininng ending and almost everything in between (I still hate victoria and what she did to poor edward)So good job and keep writing!
Kiowa grl and Peytongal chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
uh, ok the a HUGE problem with your story. Emmett and Jasper killed James not Edward. The plot is clever but you got the wrong vampire. I'm not cruel I'm just trying to be truthful.
calsax chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
I do like this ending a lot better. It was perfect. Good job.
calsax chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
Another excellent fic.
calsax chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Well, there are no words to express how much fun it must have been for Bella to do that.
calsax chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
What about the humans that the Volture left behind? I mean now the humans know about vampires, right? Anyhow, good chapter.
calsax chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Oh boy. Oh dear. Poor Edward.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »