Reviews for Prisons
calsax chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
I'm just hoping that Carlisle can get Edward out. I just can't see him so tortured and I don't want him to feed off humans.
calsax chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I still don't like Victoria. There's just something rotten about her.
calsax chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
No! Not Angela!
calsax chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Seriously, you love to have Edward be a slave to Victoria, don't you?
calsax chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I really don't like Victoria. Never have, so Edward's punishment sort of sucks. Poor Edward. Poor Bella!
calsax chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I thought vampires couldn't cry with tears? Also, wouldn't Alice be able to predict the future in Edward's case?
calsax chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Well, this is an interesting concept for the story. Although I'm not sure how Carlisle is going to defend Edward. I mean he was just trying to save a human after all.
twiXlite chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
you know, im starting to see a trend in your stories with the whole edward in servitude to victoria thing. :P

im liking this story so far.

cant wait to read the rest.
TheLadyKT chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
loved the ending. laughing my head off
Dramagirl007 chapter 12 . 2/11/2009
This story was awesome.
kellybear3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I read this all in one night and I really loved it!
Trag chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
i had been reading other stories of yours and i saw this one and it is so good! you did a really good job
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That's stupid that the Volturi could kill him for that, i feel bad for him, but at the same time i also feel bad for Victoria because she was so hurt by wat edward did to james that she never gives up on trying to hurt edward and bella back.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
OMG I apsolutly love this story.

It would be so cute if you wrote a story with Edward bathing Bella.
Kaitlin13 chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
That was AWESOME. I thought it was really interesting. I liked this story a lot because it was longer and I read it when it was finished. I had to send the link to my friends by chapter 4. I almost cried during the whole Victoria thing. That was sad but i liked the happy ending. I really liked the ending. I will read the story again soon. You are a good writer. :)
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »