Reviews for Prisons
WannaBeBella13 chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
OMG! Lots of questions. #1 HOW COULD YOU! DO THAT TO EDWARD AND BELLA AND ALL OF THEM? #2 How come esme can cry? #3 Are you an Edward-hater(no offense)? #4 If not how can you write this? #5 If so why?
tigger11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
fantastic story.. victoria better get what is coming to her the bitch...they can do a retrial and say james was attacking edward and he killed him in self defense. cant wait for more...
Jones210 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
it is realy good i want to keep breading, but the vampires cant cry or bleed

sorry,

ohh iknow i spelt that all wrong but i cant spell.

love it keep writing :)
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
oh..poor edward. I feel like crying right now.

;)
tiffanyc chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Great chapter, and Im glad that it came so soon! Thanks!
tiffanyc chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Poor Bella!

I hope the last part was some sort of nightmare for Bella, I don't like the thought of Angela getting bitten. Jessica maybe, Lauren yes, but not Angela.. Update soon
ams9799 chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
I am loving this story! It's such an interesting and unique scenario, I am looking forward to seeing how Bella and the Cullens are dealing with the loss so to speak of Edward.
Miss FHorn chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
I fel bad for Edward. And Emmett and Jasper were the ones who killed James, just to let you know. I think she hsould have Bella, at least she wouldn't be alive all 20 years... and it would be a good plot twist, you know, all the cullens come and save her!
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Gah!~! I hate HER! Please Don't have Edward lose his you-know-what,...Please Please Please! I'm begging you!

:( Please fix this terrible situatuion!

geckogirl chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
I had a feeling it would have to do with something about edward not being able to see Bella and being taken away from everyone but 20 years! come on...why not 15?

damn it! Now that your pissing me and all the other readers off you better at least make Edward wear a collar or something like that...whoops did I say that.I mean get out of that situation(wearing a collar he can't take off*evil laugh*)
Miss FHorn chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
I am so mad! at you right now, i dont even know if ill read the story again!
RoseAliceCullen chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Aww, this is so good :)

I actually started really crying near the end of the trial thing:(

Pleas update soon! I really wanna see Bellas reaction.
Erin Affholter chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
OME that was amazing please write more. How's Bella going to take it!*
caristar chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
that is so cool!
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 3 . 11/18/2008

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING! MY POOR BABY! THAT SICKO FREAK! POOR BELLA. THAT SICKO FREAK! POOR CULLENS. THAT SICKO FREAK! POOR EDWARD!THAT SICKO FREAK!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!

*Sobs pitifully* How could you do this to me?

sigh, the ONLY WAY TO FIX THIS IS TO DO SOMETHING ELSE!

Pwease?*Bats eyelashes- vahuely reminiscent of Edward*

-BeingDazzledByEdward