Reviews for Chuck vs Hereditary Traits
Tregun chapter 1 . 2/15
please dont end this. I would seriously love to see the interactions between people.
Ravynne McCoy chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
No! It can't end here! Please please write more! I love the way you've written this! Well done so far!
Tanathar chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Great story. Fantastic plot. Just sorry to see it abandoned.
Fayari chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Squee! More!
Alexis Castle chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Please please please don't let this stay where it is! I love it and I know you've probably given up on it, but please come back!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Red Death chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I REALLY hope you pick this up again someday. I haven't seen this premise anywhere else before. Time travel, of course. Kidnapped baby, sure. The Bartowski's being X's real family?

Nope, that's all new. Niiiice.
EliH2 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Wow. This is awesome. I always felt bad for Xander with the craptastic parents. All of the characters are spot on and the storyline is fascinating. Update please!
Mea chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
looks like you stopped working on this? If so too bad, I would come back for more.
KEmperor chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
What an interesting idea for a crossover. I like the premise, I hope you decide to write more of it.
I-Am-Silence chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Great crossover, I hope you update soon!
Wepdiggy chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I really have enjoyed this story so far. I've never even seen BTVS or Angel, but the way you have written the characters, I feel like I know them. I hope you update this story at some point because I think this story has great potential. Oh, and while I felt sorry for Casey, I couldn't help but laugh at his treatment in this chapter.
jessclifton chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Great chapter and nice reunion. Though I must admit I'm secretly hoping that by the time the story ends Chuck and Sarah will have gone back in time and saved Alex so they could raise him themselves.
tshdow chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Hum, well this is a turn of events. Nice read, but really have to use the old imagination on this story to keep up with it. Thanks,
Reven Eid chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
how wonderful u updated the buffy/chuck )