Reviews for Path Of Forgiveness
LethalPoison chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
I loved reading!

Only wish it was longer but all good stories must come to an end
Trish92 chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
I am in love with this story. I was searching for one about these two ever since I saw the episode where she tried to have eve executed. I really wanted to read one when at the end they were holding each other. So I want to thank you for being the only person brave enough to write their story and for writing an amazing story as well. This was all I was hoping to read and more.
Healer chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
nice, thouh the ending feels a bit rushed. All in all, a really great fic.
Pandora007 chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
really nice fic.. i was digging for Eve/Varia fics.. and found this one.. it would be nice if had a sequel.. but i think it wont :(
hell2day chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
let me start by saying thank you. it's very hard to find any eve/varia fics but when I came across yours, it was like finding a treasure. great writing! you didn't rush the relationship and the characters were all true to the show and believable. the last time I remember reading a fic this good it was by missy good back in the day.
Bruteaous chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
A cliffhanger, really? *sigh* oh, well, at least it's really getting interesting now. ;)

-Bruteaous-
Bruteaous chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Hmm, I like this concept, though there are areas where the story doesn't flow as well as it could because the tenses are off, but other than that and a few minor errors, it has been a pleasure to read.

Can't wait to read more! keep up the good work!

-Bruteaous-
whoknows213 chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
This is my dream pairing, I always thought they were a perfect match so I was shocked when I didn't see more stories with them. Anywho, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this.
DJ Dubois chapter 19 . 6/24/2009
Hi!

I really enjoyed this piece. You give great insight into Eve's inner most thoughts including her conflict with Livia.

Like the way you let the feelings/passions develop within Eve and Varia too.

Good background use all the way around.

This would be a good start to a series BTW. Keep going!

Thanks!
Nina chapter 19 . 5/21/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story! Thank you for sharing it :)
VEGAvolatile chapter 19 . 11/21/2008