Reviews for Marble Serpent
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 27 . 3/31
Absolutely loved it! Thanks.
Gravity's Child chapter 27 . 3/8
Highly entertaining. There should have been a scene where Tom finds the body.
Lady Icicle chapter 27 . 2/10
Love this story! Too bad it's discontinued.
Kaya70 chapter 27 . 1/31
Love it
solsere chapter 27 . 1/30
What an interesting fic! I love that Harry can take care of himself and that Voldemort/Tom is still Voldemort/isn't afraid to curse him. But I do hope the dynamics between them will balance out more, as it still feels like Voldemort is much more in control. Though you haven't updated in a while, I hope you can still find inspiration for the story! I was definitely looking forward to Harry's "public" appearance!
JulianneL chapter 27 . 1/29
Wow this is truly fantastic!
JulianneL chapter 16 . 1/29
I love the story, but I don't know if I like how their relationship is evolving. Obviously it's wonderfully written and all, but I feel like Tom essentially treats Harry pretty much like shit (well as relationships go)...and I hate how Harry doesn't seem to mind. Either way it's a great story though.
Yulisa chapter 27 . 1/27
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEE!
sunneedee chapter 27 . 1/13
This is brilliant, please keep writing :)
kitsunedango chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
was getting so good, is one of my favorite stories
Anaelyssa chapter 27 . 11/1/2013
Rather interesting. No Hogwarts involved. Btw... why'd you call them final exams? Were they NEWTS or something else?

I like Longbottom to grow up and be a badass... but if he was just a whiny fat idiot I guess I don't really mind. Plus, as we know, he wasn't able to save the Philosopher's Stone.

You've been delaying sex for toooo looooong T_T I know he's injured and shit, but that comes across as just another unwelcome delay.

The story looks close to finishing. I mean, all that's left is Dumbles, complete victory announcement, sex, and epilogue.
deathlover25 chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Hello ! I have enjoyed reading your fanfiction, and I hope that you will publish the next chapter one day, it will be a waste after so many chapters !
I read on you profil page that you rewrite the first part, I think it's a good thing, especially because you wrote the fanfiction on a very long period (3 years !) and the style change, same things for the maturity of the writing. I found that Harry change his behavior too fast with Voldemort, but I love the way that Harry evolved, so please, continue writing !

Thank you for this fanfiction :D And good luck for writing !

Sedinette
Apheral chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
Love this story can't wait for the next update
FemmeFerret chapter 27 . 6/26/2013