Reviews for Marble Serpent
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 27 . 10/26
I LOVE tHIS
Please write more
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 17 . 10/8
Of course Harry is bold. He is a slytherin at heart and of mind. He is as dark as they come, just as he is neutral in some aspects of the war.
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 27 . 9/26
O can't wait to read about Harry for g to the ball! Since the collar adjusts to sizes I can see Harry wearing that collar in the bedroom hopefully soon in the book. xD ;P Really love the story, Author-sama! :)
Rebecca chapter 27 . 5/17
this is really good! I can't wait to read about the dark lords reaction to his 'present' XD please update soon! XD
Faery66 chapter 27 . 5/6
Hope to read more soon.

D
TwinTigerLover chapter 27 . 12/20/2016
There have been parts of this story that has made me wanna stop reading, but I've move past that and I'm glad I did. I hope that you get round to writing the rest of this so we can see how it ends, for harry.

Two comments though in the chapter where the snake shops attack it is mentioned that Cain? (Sp) was in ministry custody then shows up back in Australia and that harry does not even inquire that much about it and the other thing is the you keep switch how you portray Severus and his interactions with out any real explanation. Is that just because you were conflicted in were you were going with his charector or cause you change you mind. Cause now you've obviously choice what side he's on and tried to give reason behind his actions; yet I feel slightly disconnected from the charector like you need to but more background or feed back into his interaction? Idk that's just what I felt from reading.
ShadowThief126 chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Interesting take or usual harry/ Voldemort stories. I love Aviva.
lobita22 chapter 27 . 10/15/2016
Hi I liked the story and hopefully soon upload the continuation, greetings and much encouragement.
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
Dang I was looking forward to Harry showing up to the ball as a leopard, strutting proudly and all that and subtly snorting at inside jokes by Tom's side. Oh well, thank you for posting this wonderful story! I already miss Toby the incubus, and i love the progress in the main pairing relationship where Harry is comfortable and happy with Tom and not scared. Plus, where he's not forcing Harry to be honest via torture! And dang lol I was sort of looking forward to them becoming immortal by eating the mermaid. Considering Harry loves steak and has bitten Ron, I wouldn't be surprise if he made something so gruesome, as eating a live mermaid, sexy somehow idk lol
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 27 . 5/14/2016
Could you please, maybe update this.
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
Great story! Please update soon :)
Oliver V chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Damn.
I was liking this story, you tease.
Pyrane chapter 27 . 7/14/2015
Cute, a house of Big Felines ;D
Better than the Snakes' One for me
Thanks for the story, and I hope the update will come soon ! *Big Grin*

***Pyrane***

PS : Stop Cock Bloking Tom and Harry, it's mean.
PPS : Is it just me or is "Tom & Harry" quite cartoon-like ?
Beth9891 chapter 27 . 7/2/2015