Reviews for The Future lies in the past
Araytigre chapter 19 . 5/7
Another wonderful heartwarming story, full of love with a side of adventure. I really loved what they did with Rita. I wonder if Ginny finally ended up with Neville? Thank You. TTFN
old-crow chapter 18 . 4/19
Hi,

I enjoyed every page. Second time through was even better than the first.

O-C
Vegasman59 chapter 19 . 3/23
Talent That puts tears in your eyes and joy in your heart
Hobbyfarmer chapter 19 . 1/29
Thanks for the fun fluffy light story. I liked it.
desireejones99 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
So beautiful, romantic, and so much fun to read
The Ghostly Minion chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
I loved the story and it will be an all time favorite for me.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I very much like this story, I do have one question. Shouldn't Harry and Neville be close since the Longbottoms and the Potter were each other's godparents?

D. Page Robin
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
:-D Lovely story.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
An outstanding story! Thank you for the marvelous reading enjoyment!
theaceoffire chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Wow, that 11 year old changed loves... pretty quick.

And Dumbledore is a dirty old man for being so into this. Creepy.
theaceoffire chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
...And acting officially over.

Wow.

"I am going to fit right in!"

4 seconds later:

"NAH."
theaceoffire chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
If my baby did ANY of this, I would freak the f*** out, call ghostbusters, and cry in a corner.

Also, I think his age is messing with his brain. "I will act like a baby. HEY, LOOK AT ALL THIS MAGIC" isn't the most... brilliant acting job.

Seriously, wanded magic WITH foreign languages? Wandless, maybe, since that is all intention based.

I didn't expect any brilliance from Sirius or James, but Lily... well, I guess she just assumes it is a complicated prank?
butterflyrain23 chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
I had come across this once before and had started reading it but for some reason I never did actually finish it. Well after coming across it again I decided to read it and I have to say I really did love it! I think you really did a good job on this and I love seeing Harry so happy with life. Plus seeing him have his family is something I have always loved. I really like his relationship with his dad but you can just tell the relationship he has with his mom is special. )
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Interesting story and idea, but having the 'new marauders' constantly prank the Slytherins is a bit cruel, no? There's no mention of other houses getting pranked- just all Snakes, all the time. Why? Apparently (Malfoy excepted), because they can. What they're doing sounds a lot like harassment and bullying to me.
Noble Korhedron chapter 19 . 8/6/2013