Reviews for The Future lies in the past
ruth hammond chapter 19 . 9/10
A story of warm fuzzies and more than enough tears for 2 lifetimes. Loved it. On to search out another story to read and enjoy...
Eldersprig chapter 7 . 6/27
no rooster? much easier.
Dumbledore should not be yielding a sword. He should get a younger man (auror) to do that part while he supervises (and looks out for any surprises)
mathumathi05 chapter 19 . 2/16
I just love your story.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
Rest in peace dear lady as your writings made this world a better place. - Snake
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Pleasant mix to this story: take Harry and Hermione, start with a little precognition, sift in some conflict, stir in romance and add a dash of few new characters and mix well with family . . .
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
It would be interesting to read that parchment!
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Amusing beginning to a story! Now . . . what happens next?
domsijohn chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Yeah Harry's back
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
I really liked this story, I loved the plot and I loved the length, I really enjoyed how you built the characters and how they interacted with each other. I also liked how Harry and Hermione's relationship develops slowly over the chapters and dowsnt just happen over night.
Araytigre chapter 19 . 5/7/2015
Another wonderful heartwarming story, full of love with a side of adventure. I really loved what they did with Rita. I wonder if Ginny finally ended up with Neville? Thank You. TTFN
old-crow chapter 18 . 4/19/2015

I enjoyed every page. Second time through was even better than the first.

Vegasman59 chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
Talent That puts tears in your eyes and joy in your heart
Hobbyfarmer chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
Thanks for the fun fluffy light story. I liked it.
desireejones99 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
So beautiful, romantic, and so much fun to read
The Ghostly Minion chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
I loved the story and it will be an all time favorite for me.

D. Page Robin