Reviews for The Future lies in the past
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 5/4
I'm sorry, but I can't continue. It's a really good story, but Harry being an incompetent infiltrator, and the adults not being far more suspicious bothers me, and makes it hard to immerse myself in the story.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 5/4
Wow, one chapter, and he's already blown his cover.
Bronze chapter 11 . 1/21
But I thought he'd already disposed of the toad? I guess I must've confused this with another I'm reading. My mistake. But this is still a very good story and I'm going to finish it.
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/21
I don't know how anybody can call a team that has never won nor even played in the world cup a good team! I mean, every year they finish in or almost last place. That's like being proud of loosing every war you've ever fought. Or of being the poorest nation in the entire world. So I can't understand being a fan of such a poor team. The story itself though is very good. I truly enjoyed reading about Harry putting Umbitch into the Dementors arms right in front of the entire Geezgamot. As the saying goes, " Eight ball, corner pocket. " Then the idea of getting rid of the Horcruxes early so ol' Moldisnorts can't make a come back was great. As was the trap that destroyed him.
Dreamer98 chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Seacrest
ruth hammond chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
A story of warm fuzzies and more than enough tears for 2 lifetimes. Loved it. On to search out another story to read and enjoy...
Eldersprig chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
no rooster? much easier.
Dumbledore should not be yielding a sword. He should get a younger man (auror) to do that part while he supervises (and looks out for any surprises)
mathumathi05 chapter 19 . 2/16/2016
I just love your story.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
Rest in peace dear lady as your writings made this world a better place. - Snake
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Pleasant mix to this story: take Harry and Hermione, start with a little precognition, sift in some conflict, stir in romance and add a dash of few new characters and mix well with family . . .
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
It would be interesting to read that parchment!
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Amusing beginning to a story! Now . . . what happens next?
domsijohn chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Yeah Harry's back
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
I really liked this story, I loved the plot and I loved the length, I really enjoyed how you built the characters and how they interacted with each other. I also liked how Harry and Hermione's relationship develops slowly over the chapters and dowsnt just happen over night.
Araytigre chapter 19 . 5/7/2015
Another wonderful heartwarming story, full of love with a side of adventure. I really loved what they did with Rita. I wonder if Ginny finally ended up with Neville? Thank You. TTFN