Reviews for Love and War
ProjXPsyClone chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
asdlkf I can't believe I didn't read this until now! D:
Well I'm glad I found it anyways because it's amazing! On the plus side, I don't have to suffer from cliffhanger-itis :D
Oh and on another note. When they asked "when will you be leaving?" It may come off as if they do not want them to stay very long... I think a more proper way to ask, especially in this time would be something along the lines of "how long will your stay be?" or "for how long will you be visiting" something like that... I'm not very good with dialogue either but this is just my impression :)
Can't wait to finish this story bwuahahahahaaa
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Your stories deserve more reviews. And I love how much you've improved since your first story. :D
hirokiri9 chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
:DDD
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
I frequently find my self laughing out loud and yelling weird things at my phone. But only because I despise akira and love sasuke. thank you for writing this awesome story. I seriously am addicted. At this point I think I'm going to finish it by the end of the day. :D
Miquela mikayla chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I really liked chapter 2 to getting more interesting
Miquela mikayla chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Write now I'm just reading your first chapter and I'm loving it but I can't wait to read the second chapter because I don't even read a lot and I've been read this like crazy on my I touch and just keep doing what u do cause it's awesome ;)
theonesakura chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
read the whole thing twice! :D
clover1987 chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
I like this story. It look like a fairy story.
mUmaRhz chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
what a jerk! though interesting story line
renzie17 chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I loved it! So cute and so believable! Especially the new world you put us into. 333
chococats4444 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood! i think the ending wasent that bad... well at least i was satisified with it...

xForeverinMex chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
Omg, that was great and insanely sweet!

reading it, BEAUTIFUL!
Amy chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
This story is brill! One of the best so farr! X
Jessica chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Yay! review number 100, i think. this story is really, really good! i hope u continue writing!
irishkana chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Oh, how I love this fan fiction!

This is ,what?, my billionth time reading it!

Ah, I could read it over and over and over again!

You did an excellent job! Keep up with the hard work!