Reviews for Love Affair
jk chapter 25 . 8/21/2016
what the fuck...you leave off before the wedding and before Edwards whore shows up pregnant? fuck that
jk chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
I still think Edwards whore is pregnant...and I don't believe shes the only one. if he has fucked as many whores as you said he did I bet theres at least 15 kids out there...
why are you leaving bella a virgin for a used up man whore? its fuckign gross!
jk chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
I bet you Edwards whore is pregnant!
jk chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
lol yaaaaa really proving your love there Edward engaged to genivi whatever and fucking some whore named Emily...I bet bella can feel your love from across town!
I hope your whore ends up pregnant and you end up with a itch that wont go away
jk chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
this is for the best...its smart of her dad to send her ass away from Edward...hes a fucking skank and bellas an idiot.
hes used to fucking a different whore EVERY NIGHT...and bella thinks what? hes gonna stop cold turkey for her...for life? YA RIGHT
jk chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
I liked this story a lot better when bella was resisting him...hes so nasty
jk chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
funny how everyone keeps saying that Edward has been looking for a girl...but he really hasn't has he? hes just been looking for a pussy to fuck...hes soooooo fuckin nasty!
jk chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
I'm surprised bella is so willing to throw away her reputation on someone so fucking gross and used up!
EVERYONE will think shes nothing but a whore and you know what? they would be right...you are what you eat...if you fuck a whore then YOUR a whore...so if bella gets with Edward that's all she is...a whore.
jk chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
again, it doesn't matter why hes a gross whore and it doesn't matter that he wants to change...you cant change what hes already done!
hes fucking nasty!
bella and anyone but Edward!

Edward can die of some std
jk chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
wow he just gets worse and worse...Edward said he has NEVER denied a woman...WOW that's really fucking gross.
could you even imagine his numbers readers? 100? 200? 300?
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
jk chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
why would bella be intrigued with a nasty man slut? Edwards so gross, at least William isn't as big of a whore and hes got money too
jk chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
you seem to be under the impression that if Edward is a whore "for a reason" then its forgivable.
But it doesn't change anything does it? hes still a nasty whore. hes still just as used up.
and by the sound of it he has spent years spending his nights at whore houses. so hes fucked 100's of women...whores or easy girls to boot...theres not a chance in hell that he DOESNT have children or stds...
I cant forgive him for this gross behavior you've crossed a line that cant be uncrossed. I don't want him with bella...EVER
jk chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
London is infested with whores and Edward is too tempted?
soooo he fucks a lot of whores huh?
how many kids does he have? if he fucks around a lot, we all know birth control wasn't good back then...and if hes fucking whores how many stds does he have?
jk chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
ewwww hes only 17 and hes that huge of a skank? and this is the piece of shit you want for virgin bella?
the whole, you make me want too be a better man bullshit doesn't change the fact that hes a used up whore
WiseOldSoul chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
i saw the date of your last update and realized this will never be finished.
what a shame. you left off at the crucial moment...why start to write a story
which interests many then stop? i hate that about fanfics...wish there was a rule in place about finishing the story...
anyways, i suppose e/b hopefully will marry and be HEA however, i was also waiting
for emily to pop in somewhere (at the wedding, perhaps?) either pregnant or with a baby...
i imagine she may even die leaving the baby for bella and edward to raise, just like
edward's past... i hate to say it, but emily was an idiot, sorry but a whore and an idiot...of course, she could start a big scandal and create a big problem for edward and try to steal him away from bella, and edward will feel guilty about the baby since he/she would be in similar situation as he was...
i guess i will just have to use my imagination.