Reviews for Fading
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Okay, I thought I knew something about digimon, but obviously Its been too long. I know that Kari was Tai's sister (Well, I think I know) but thats about it.

I like how this flowed, the darkness of ken being balanced by Kari's small part at the end.
mysterygooglesentme chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
You have some great talent for writing. There was definitely emotion present in your words and your descriptions were very well used. Of course, this is a very short sample, and it does feel a bit forced. Everything is forced along in the dialogue and it feels a little blocky. I really enjoyed your descriptive sentences and action phrases. Good job!
Kilarra chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Interesting, I"m not quite sure what to make of it. Overall pretty good for your first Digimon fic. Best way to get better is to: watch the show like a maniac (run through the season least twice. It's like analyzing poetry.), read other people's stuff, and write everything down, publish it, and get feedback. I do hope at least some of that was helpful. Kudos, waiting for more!

Kilarra
AzzyCat chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Not bad quite nice.

'But his chocolate brown eyes' Ken's eyes are blue )
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Poor Ken :(

This is quite good, nice KeKari hint- though Kari could've said more, "I love you" is a bit anti-climatic.

It's kinda confusing how it's laughter that brings Ken back to the surface... but I still like it!