Reviews for Pigtails and Ponytails
rats xp chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
really like it, hope you another one like it :3
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I wish I had a best friend like Tomoka or Sakuno. I'm not very good at keeping relationships, lol. /sigh

Good work, as usual. Very warm.
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my. This is so cute I love how you wrote about their friendship and I just can't find the right words to describe this. Keep it up!
tezutezufan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
cho chwet
Judge Claude Frollo chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
You rock for this, man. I like how you wrote Tomoka. Usually, people portray her as the annoying, bitchy, obsessed fan girl (and for all I know, she might as well be), but you wrote her really well. She's a good friend. Again, you rock for this.
Chibisuke chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
/melts SO CUTE. And I like their friendship expressed this way (rather than their almost lack of friendship in anime ):). And Tomoka is so nice here.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Very nice friendship between the girls.
moi chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
finally, someone who portray tomoka in a good light. good exploration on how two completely different characters can interact with each other.
whitelilies chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Yes! I've been wanting to read/write something about these two other than pairings for a really long time now and I'm so glad you've done it

I love the set up and the characterizations of Tomo and Saku of your story. Tomoka's vivid personality is such a great contrast to Sakuno's :)

Lily
awintea chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ah, lovely. XD You make me not hate Tomoka, which is really great. The friendship you show between them is simply cute.

... Why does the review have a limit now? 0_0 Good I think I finished off my hundreds-of-words-concrit-giving spree a long time ago, or I think I'd be screwed.

But anyway, lovely D awinchan
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I is love you. XD

For writing something so brilliantly awesome. -glomps-