Reviews for A Magic Kiss
la Pianissima chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awwwe! I simply love this fanfiction of yours! Wonderful. Truly wonderful.

I love how you depicted Justinia and Alec. They're so cute! :3
cheriepinkie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really like the way you write! :D you're one of my favourite authors now!
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I just finished reading the manga again and I got to say the ending left something to be desired but your story was so cute and I loved it!
Night Blooming Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I know it's been a long time since you posted this, but I just had to put in a review. Haha

I just read Adarshan and I loved it despite the abrupt end... I and am happy to that there is a few fics out for it.(_)

And this fic really is SO good, and so IC. I can actually see something like this happening. Haha Thanks for writing this.(_)
RosyRedPen chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Meh want more! This is a really xute fanfic and I cant believe I only read it just now. XD
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'm amazed that you wrote this simply when there were 4 chapters of the original out. Despite the unsatisfying, abrupt ending of the manga, your fanfiction was absolutely brilliant (and I know I've said this before). It was completely realistic and the pacing was very well done. Your wording and method reminded me a lot of romance novel authors such as Garwood and Sands (high praise, I assure you) and I'm glad that I decided to read this. Thank you so much for having the dedication to write this!
italiciguana chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was brilliant! I loved it!
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love your story! I already read the whole Adarshan no Hanayome, it has only 9 chapters in ..
Heika chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
thanks for the story. I was pissed off with the manga's early end.
ifup chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
definitely a great story too bad it's only an one-shot. it would be a good idea if you wold write a longer version or something like that.

really liked it!
Yuki chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is a great fanfic. :) Good job on this. :D
dom chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
It is great, I really liked.

Adarushan no hanayome is a great manga, and I know exists sequels, but as a novel (or somthing like that), just in japanese T_T.
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
aw how sweet its short but really good
Tracer28 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
please make more fanfic of adarushan no hanayome!
bm chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i have just finish this manga and i couldnt believe the end...so plain! at last i needed a real end :D thanks!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »