Reviews for You can run with us
GinnyPotter95 chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Damn, that's a story. I wish there were more of this kind out there.
I spent the better part of the day reading your story and I have to admit, this is one hell of a story. I absolutly loved it. It's so realistic. Also the names of the Wraith are very fitting. It would be an absolut awesome movie. I loved it that his team mates never gave up. That Ronon hunted him down. That runners actually meet and have a kind of friendship to be a little less lonely from time to time. Also that John changed so much and the Nicknames.
Let's just say that I loved the whole story. :) (Hard to find any of this.)
-Ginny
fantasyfan1764 chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
hmm, wish it went longer. would make good movie though i reckon
fantasyfan1764 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
oh yeah, jack in charge, just the way it should have been :)
porcelain insane chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
I love this soooo much
porcelain insane chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
You are a marvelous writer!
porcelain insane chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Yayyyyyy. My baby's are together! (。‿。* )
porcelain insane chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
And tears, Ronon needs to save his baby or I will die
porcelain insane chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Ronon loves his Shepard. An I love them.
porcelain insane chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
OMG, of course Ronan just missed him. Ughhhhh
porcelain insane chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
My lil' baby. I don't want him to die!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
I really like the Wraith names. They fit. I really like all the OCs, especially Jir, Bane, and Illo. Thank God Michael's dead. He's so annoying. Thanks for this story. Very descriptive and it flows beautifully. I love the deepness of friendship you portrayed in all of the main characters. Sequel?
Peaslums chapter 22 . 9/27/2009
I just re-read this story (again) and wanted to say that it's still the best story I've read in the SGA universe. Would love to see more of Runner Sheppard
jodz92 chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
This was absolutely great! I really enjoyed reading it. It had a really good plot, which developed extremely well.

Well done!
Potterworm chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
This was an incredibly detailed story. Very well-written and quite epic. Good job.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 22 . 6/18/2009
This was...incredible! I have never read anything like this before; I can't imagine how long it took you to come up with the plot. I particularly liked Ashaviiýr...the idea wraith loyal to humans is really intriguing. Anyway, fantastic job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »