Reviews for Bachelor Party
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
LOVE IT! i can so image this all happeing love it !
pgrabinEdward chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Interesting ideas- very entertaining!
ChelzeyFoot chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
OMG! LMAO! This is great!
bananasrgood chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
at the begining of this chapter, tanya seems like a...female dog...but then turns into that loving friend who was willing to help out a edward with his girl issues even though she still had feelings for him
bananasrgood chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
nice, having tanya show up. but honestly u make her sound like a slut that didnt get wut she wanted instead of a jealous girl trying to except her friends marriage-to-come. Thats not entirely bad thing. Just new. But really, love ur story so far.
bananasrgood chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
pretty good
MoriaAngel chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Haha, funny story! Like it!
chelsnicole chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
loved it! maybe you should update it and write about the wedding and honeymoon...just an idea
icefang7 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
really good, thanks for the ride!
FrostedCullen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was really well written. It's got everything that should be there. The heart felt advice, the blatant teasing, the gaudy 'gifts'. Everything a stag night should have.

loved it.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great story.
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LOL THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNY TO READ ON
robownsme chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was really great to read. I always thought that it would be interesting to see and hear what the brothers did that night before the wedding. I like this version a lot. Nice, sweet, and really funny. Please keep writing!
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
tanya and her advances could start to piss me off!

but, then again, that's just tanya
EC-ALLTHEWAY chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I liked it. I liked that it was Tanya who helped to reassure him. After all she would know what it's like with a human. I also liked the exchange at the end. I'm sure if she had her way she would be the one to de-flower him. It's also nice to know that she's got morals. What with not getting involved with married men. It was definetaly a great read. Thanks. ;)