Reviews for Aftershock
nupinoop296 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
AW. Best Friendship Trio EVER.

I just love how they always support each other and are always there...(sometimes in spirit) TTTT 3
nupinoop296 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
D: Sora finger antennae XD OMGLOL

Srsly. I meanz it. Sora's a lovebucket. (I totally copyrighted that word!) Such a sweetheart to everyone. (well, almost)
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
You get a review for this chapter!

I could really imagine this one, being in the hot sun...sweating your brain out of your ears...gah. Mentioning how Riku isn't used to it anymore helped too.

Poor Sora. Darn it Roxas, SPEAK!
kikofreako chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
This is a pretty interesting story. It flows pretty well. :) Constructive crit- writing out your numbers will make the writing look more professional and make things flow even better. IE: "It took four days to reach Jericho" not "It took 4 days to reach Jericho." There are a few exceptions, like when writing three or four digit numbers, but generally it's a good rule to stick to.

Good story. :)

-Akiko
Burningxblue chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
THis is good! I wanna see where you take the story next. Please keep writing.
SupernaturalFreak101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
very good, I liked it. It was very well written and I think you have a great story lying in wait.
Yunagirlamy chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wow, that was so awesome. I can actually see that being a Kingdom Hearts cutscene. It was brilliant. I'm definitely placing this on Story Alert. Well done.

YGA
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Ooh, I like this! Riku and Kairi really don't interact that much in the games, from what I've seen, so it's nice to see them here. And that's just like Riku, still thinking he's weak, and that's like Kairi to prove him wrong!

...So yes, you got to hear my beautamous voice. XD

Can we have more, please?